Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Nka74
The time was a little before 5:00 pm PST on February 12, 2014.

When I first went in-game in Normal_EU5 I noticed that someone said that there were 6 explosive barrels. I assumed that maybe they tomed it but it didn't look like there were any tomes lying around or enough kills to be past followers. So I took a screenshot of the players and explosive barrels beforehand and then begun my own investigation.

First screenshot is of the players in-game and also notice that time is still in the 5 minute countdown (I blocked my name out and several others because as you can see from my name that I want to be anonymous unless an Administrator or Developer says otherwise)
Second screenshot shows that the wave is on followers which is the first spawn wave making it not possible to have more than 1 explosive barrel in-game if only one person brought it in
Third screeenshot shows that only one person brought in a explosive barrel which was Nka74 (There is no name but Nka74 has very independent armor that I believe no one else has and it shows in the players board that they are currently in-game) When people spawned in, there were no tomes as well. Only 1 explosive barrel and the rest barricades.
If there is a misunderstanding then this was just done out of suspicion and come from my perspective of what was going on. That is why I want to remain anonymous and not become a joke. I leave it to you Administrators and Developers.
Hello WhoEverYouAre

I believe there was 2 guys that rejoined the server for 2 extra barrels at start (me not included). Then those two switched to Short Heacy Cade so I was the only one bringing barrels. There was a 3rd guy who left the server right after so there's where 6 came from.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I joined a few normal servers today, dropped off barrels when I spawned, and then left, so one of those may have been mine.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
As Nka said, I rejoined for an extra barrel and switched to a shc afterwards because only four people on a nearly full server brought in decent deps. If that causes any troubles, I will bear the consequences. Nka has nothing to do with this...
I'd just like to add that I'm a little disappointed in publics, I was actually about to leave that server but one guy said on 1 map before "can you guys stay, I really need that XP" so I stayed for another run to help guys level up, and this is what I get? ...
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
This has been dealt with.

Do not double-spawn to bring in more gear.

Clarification: Nka was not involved in the double-spawning of those six barrels.  Others were.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...