Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to win rounds
So hey guys, I played a few games and noticed, people really like to rambo, well I'm gonna take the most played map (Swadian village) and tell you where to stay and where not to go.

Ok lets take this

Ok, You see the green marker? thats where you should be, think about it, It gives the most Assist XP for everybody, and you don't die, set up a few shields and boom, you win the game, its got a fence, so its hard for the bots to get in, so they have to crowd that choke point, so you can chop them up with your polearms, Its not rocket science Tongue

The yellow one is where you can go for the peasant rounds, thats ok there, they won't do much, and its still close together.

The red one is where cav should be, you know, roaming around picking off stranglers, any infantry here should retreat immadiately, your in risk of getting Ganged up and killed, espically in later rounds.

And the black marker, if your here, your really making your life and your chances of winning in prejudice, GO BACK NOW, You will be swarmed by enemies, no matter what, your teammates will all die and you lose half the team in 3 waves and your so spread out, new players like me won't get any XP, so seriously, go back to the green marker and stay there, and give use noobs the chance to level up.

I hope this helps new players and old ones alike to understand how to help us newbies out...

Beach assualt

[img2]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5126/tactis2.jpg[/img2]

Damn, this one is a hard map, its way more spread out, and all the campy areas of swadian village are gone, but don't fear, we got this with a bit of teamwork.

Right, Green circles are good areas to camp. One entrance, and loads of people can fit in = XP and a easy win in the bag!

Red areas are for those times when everybody has fallen, your pavises have all broken, and you have Nord Cav chasing your ass down, you go to these in those situations, you make a shield wall with substitues in the back and polearmers.

Yellow between Black are areas to stay where there are weak waves (you also see a cav being chased by a million nord ^_^)
Past the black line you are in danger, Get out ASAP, and if your in the Purple area when the round starts, say goodbey to your HEAVY ARMORED SAMURAI OF DOOM!!!!!! because hes dead, yes, even with peasants, they hit like a truck, even through that super thick Strange armour you have there.
(05-12-2011, 11:01 PM)ColonicAcid link Wrote: Ok, You see the green marker? thats where you should be, think about it, It gives the most Assist XP for everybody, and you don't die, set up a few shields and boom, you win the game, its got a fence, so its hard for the bots to get in, so they have to crowd that choke point, so you can chop them up with your polearms, Its not rocket science Tongue

Just to add, this tactic isnt 0.2.7 proof as Nords now dismember shields if they get in their way, they finally figured out how to put those axes to good use!

But the rest is spot on! Good work Big Grin
I know better way

1. Jez makes me firebawls.

2. Jopo crafts fireballs one (1).

3. Jopo uses fireball.

4. Win.
(05-12-2011, 11:23 PM)JOPO link Wrote: I know better way

1. Jez makes me firebawls.

2. Jopo crafts fireballs one (1).

3. Jopo uses fireball.

4. Win.
Or alternatively, spam LIGHTNING BOLTS!
I like the effort you put in to make this, maybe if you could continue the guide onto Beach Assault and any new maps that get released it would be even better.  :Smile
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(06-12-2011, 01:20 AM)Logics link Wrote: I like the effort you put in to make this, maybe if you could continue the guide onto Beach Assault and any new maps that get released it would be even better.  :Smile

Will try to do it tommorow after work.
Cant see the picture though, something about the bit.ly error on my side, but keep up the good work.

We need to nail in the love of teamwork in the players.  8)
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(06-12-2011, 02:30 AM)Johao link Wrote: Cant see the picture though, something about the bit.ly error on my side, but keep up the good work.

We need to nail in the love of teamwork in the players.  8)

Well, I added another pic with a different host, see if that works.
Thanks for the pic.

Might I add that fences are a handy short term escape route for touting calvary rounds? You can just hop back and forth on those fences and shoot/spear back without being killed. Works for infantry only & low to mid-term boss waves too if you're fast enough, but dont be too reliant on those props though.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Now our infs and archers are screwed now the boar shields are going down          :O