Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Xp Rquired
Hi, gonna be respecing soon to Pikeman and was wondering what it the total melee and ranged Xp (from start to Pikeman, not hero) required so that I have enough when I come to respecing, thanks.
Hint: Do not make 3 threads right after each-other, just because the questions you have aren't identical. To reduce spam on the forums, you can also make one topic with several questions.
As for the Exp required, I believe it was somewhere around 40.000 ranged and 260.000 melee. I'm not entirely sure though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(18-02-2014, 06:31 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Hint: Do not make 3 threads right after each-other, just because the questions you have aren't identical. To reduce spam on the forums, you can also make one topic with several questions.
As for the Exp required, I believe it was somewhere around 40.000 ranged and 260.000 melee. I'm not entirely sure though.
That is the required experience to become a pikeman hero. You need only 20,000 range and 130,000 melee to become a regular pikeman.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Ok thx guys, Sorry for the topic spam  :-\.

Topic Locked.