Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting Advokat and ReD_GoD
They were what i would think glitching the royal observatory via unbuilt cades on the stairs. Im not 100% sure of the time but it was like 20:00 - 21:00 EET. I also have pictures. I think that it was EU normal manual server. https://imgur.com/a/RNiHc

There are 5 pictures showing their names and the cades.
Hello EU and NA. Bro u not a right, bec this cades begin a building. Ye we want play alone and I blocked with bot and Advocat refilling health and ammo. After Cades Will be build. In screen we can see shields and swords, why??? Bec this strong bots kill all barricades and we should build New. Somedude, I hope that u write me and ny clan members sorry for that. Come on. After, when u did out, barricades will build. I have screens, but if u play with us, u will see this. U
decide write here and why? U can come all servers and make screens whit don't build cades. Bro it is wonderful, u can do this next, flag in your handBig Grin
I don't have time to look at these until later but ReD_WaR, I warned you about a week ago for doing this. Please come up with the world's GREATEST explanation in the next 2 hours or you are banned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I one of the pics we can clearly see 2 TWO unbuild cades next to each other, why not just place 1 cade in the middle (when build it would block the whole stair), so my guess would be you didn't intend on building those cades (I know I shouldn't write in here but thats just ridiculous IMO)
You are naughty for posting in here but you are correct.

I warned both of you 8 days ago for this very glitch. You are both banned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus