Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Titanfall
Enjoy enjoyed the beta?
After playing a bit it just seem mediocre at best
Another infinity ward game.. Yay

Im sure if i bought it, i'd be tired of it in 2 weeks anyway... so meh
Yeah sounds about right it also seems that every game franchise ea owns it manages to screw up
Yeah EA is probably the worst, specially when it comes to customer support. Me and Sinister we bought NFS Rivals, hoping to play this so called next gen racing game... what a joke. Poor game mechanics, hard to find servers, horrible online experience, i can keep going. The game doesnt even suppor steering wheel, forcing people to play with a keyboard!
Best FPS i've played in awhile,the combat is fun and fast paced, titans are strong but not too overpowerd and the parkour is just top notch.
Cant wait for the release.

Note: EA does not own the Titanfall franshise as some people believe, they just have a contract of publishing the game and thats all they do.
You raise a fair point, but even with the contract EA can still force dates upon developers. You may have witnessed the entire spectacle of BF4. Who knows I guess ill be optimistic and see how the game turns out, I definitely won't be buying it until a couple of moths after release though :L I already made that mistake with battlefield.
doesn't matter how ea is affiliated they somehow manage to royally fuck up the game and run it into the ground! titan fall is a NO GO!
I loved the game play of Titanfall as I love the adventurous and challenging. Get the instant gaming experience at site here.