Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unban players Advokat and _re_ReD_God
Hello EU and NA, yesterday we got a ban. Other players said, that we are glithing with cades. It is not true, we only play and want build cades, but one dude made screen and we got ban. Sorry if this look it. We want plat again, we promise that it is not again pls give us last chance.
Because I would hate to ban someone who has not been caught glitching twice in 8 days, I have taken the latest screenshots (https://imgur.com/a/RNiHc) and had an additional 3 players look at them. They have all agreed that that is 3 placed but unbuilt barricades and not "I used one barricaded when bots attacked and they killed barricade so weapons stayed there." None of those barricades have been built or destroyed. One of the screenshots also shows you had died twice which is, rather conveniently, the correct amount of deaths for spawning in 3 barricades. As I have now said to you three times, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you were both glitching (again) and neither of you will be unbanned.

EDIT: Because I'm in a good mood I will impart a final piece of wisdom: the barricade model you see in the screenshots is called "ConstSite". This is short for construction site. The reason it's called construction site is because it's the site where a construction (the barricade) will take place. The only time when that model is used is when a barricade WILL be constructed (that's the future tense) so I'm afraid "Firstly our cades was destroyed and we make cades, that it is despawn" is completely wrong. We have a completely different model for that (we're completely mental like that). As the head developer of NordInvasion, I do actually know what models we use in-game, especially when we had Ryu make that model for us on request. There's no need to thank me for sharing this information with you, your continued silence will be thanks enough.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus