Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map change polls ( Not another "Give us polls" )
Well, don't worry, i'm not just gonna say "Give us polls! ", like it says in the title..

In the mod Mercenaries, they made map change polls available, but added something pretty smart... You cannot change map to one of the last three (or four) maps that was played, this will ensure that map polling won't be abused, and we can't just choose the same grinding map over and over.

Another thing that should be added: Dead people cannot start a poll. This will make sure that if we're getting far, some randoms won't log on and ruin the progress.

I know it has been requested, but i thought i'd give it another shot!

So, what do you think?
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
[Image: ist2_1535790_i_agree_Petition_Sharenator...38-580.jpg]
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
(23-04-2012, 07:13 AM)BlackRebell link Wrote:

I lol'd - And great to see you agree Big Grin
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
It is kind of frustrating when I'm playing with a small group of people, and then like six people come in at wave 8 and poll to change the map to Great Hall or Mountain Pass (Some kind of corridor map, they never want to do Overgrowth or Outskirts). This is something that I would definitely like to see eventually.
Captain_Stoogey
I agree with the (You cannot change map to one of the last three (or four) maps that was played)!
(23-04-2012, 12:32 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: It is kind of frustrating when I'm playing with a small group of people, and then like six people come in at wave 8 and poll to change the map to Great Hall or Mountain Pass (Some kind of corridor map, they never want to do Overgrowth or Outskirts). This is something that I would definitely like to see eventually.

Some feature should be added, disabling map polls for anyone who didn't play wave 1 yet. Tongue
Will be a bit tricky, but it's possible.

(23-04-2012, 01:02 PM)VLKA_Pony link Wrote: I agree with the (You cannot change map to one of the last three (or four) maps that was played)!

Good to know! I thought the idea was pretty neat as well - Not my idea, though Wink
[size=1pt]
I like the idea, although it could easily be abused by people polling for a different map 4 times then having the ability to go back to the one they really want.
I think this is a nice idea to try out, but I don't know if the developers are able to code like Homer did, as they have different skills and this is a different mod. Maybe they can now he released the source?
Perhaps a timer of sorts? Say you can only map poll once every 15minutes ?