Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map change polls ( Not another "Give us polls" )
(23-04-2012, 03:35 PM)majota link Wrote: Perhaps a timer of sorts? Say you can only map poll once every 15minutes ?

This sounds good.

(23-04-2012, 03:32 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I think this is a nice idea to try out, but I don't know if the developers are able to code like Homer did, as they have different skills and this is a different mod. Maybe they can now he released the source?

Indeed, indeed. Got a copy of it on my PC - Also, i think i actually do know how to - I'll test it in a clean mod today, and provide some feedback.

(23-04-2012, 03:30 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: I like the idea, although it could easily be abused by people polling for a different map 4 times then having the ability to go back to the one they really want.

This is true, but can be solved - It's possible to make sure you cannot change map within the last 20 minutes of successfully changing a map with a poll.
This would actually solve quite some of the problems - Whenever you change a map with a poll successfully, map polls are disabled for 20 minutes, Like Majota said, if that is what he meant -

What do you think about this idea, folks?
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
(24-04-2012, 06:43 AM)Filthy The Kid link Wrote: [quote author=majota link=topic=2980.msg24433#msg24433 date=1335195345]
Perhaps a timer of sorts? Say you can only map poll once every 15minutes ?

This is true, but can be solved - It's possible to make sure you cannot change map within the last 20 minutes of successfully changing a map with a poll.
This would actually solve quite some of the problems - Whenever you change a map with a poll successfully, map polls are disabled for 20 minutes, Like Majota said, if that is what he meant -

What do you think about this idea, folks?
[/quote]

That was pretty much what I was thinking.