Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(22-09-2014, 10:20 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: Brenannx you might need to update our current member list. Handef told me that he kicked suns out due to the fact that he left NI/VLKA to make his amazing TW mod and when he got banned Handef said it was the tipping point to kick him out. This decision to kick suns was also agreed by the majority of vlka members(lol jks handef is e-peen dictator). So as I said brenannx please update the current member list
Suns actually has left VLKA but not due to any of those reasons.
We have events next week at 7:30PM on Tuesday and Wednesday AEST.

Please endeavour to make it and I look forward to seeing all of our new recruits in action. Hopefully Barristan and Benschie will be able to make it as well.

-Handef
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Is there a possibility to move one (if we can both) to Friday or weekend ?
-Hardly check the nord invasion site on weekdays so probably I won't be showing on those dates.
Regards...
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
Ingame Name: Maximan
Player ID:2470249
Level:41
Class: Commando
Support Class: Siege engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: armoursmith level 6
Time Zone: GMT +2
Region: EU
(05-10-2014, 08:30 AM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote: Ingame Name: Maximan
Player ID:2470249
Level:41
Class: Commando
Support Class: Siege engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: armoursmith level 6
Time Zone: GMT +2

Application Declined Feel free to PM me for further information.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Ingame Name: Yomaster13
Player ID: 2444420
Level: 51
Class: Pikeman
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist Level 6
Time Zone: Amsterdam GMT (+ 2 Hours) [On almost all day after school around 3 o' clock (My time)]

Trix ~ Master Peltast
Rix ~ Repeaterman
Fix ~ Warden

Loots: 0.
it's official, handef will be leading VLKA events every weekend in the morning at the roosters call...hopefully starting from next week! stash, get on top of that rewards system and get a draft to benschie and brennanx asap.

stash will also be working on a house newsletter titled, benschie's whispers. can't wait

great stuff!

(01-01-1970, 12:00 AM)madjosh link Wrote: it's official, handef slayer will be leading VLKA events every weekend in the morning at the roosters call...hopefully starting from next week!
I think you had a bit of a typo there.

Quote:stash, get on top of that rewards system and get a draft to benschie and brennanx asap.

stash will also be working on a house newsletter titled, benschie's whispers. can't wait

great stuff!
Well once we finally have some events I can prepare the new idea of a reward system for events such as - best healer, most deaths via headshot and most courageous just to name a few.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Ingame Name: Raiko-RG
Steam Name: RG | Hazard
Character ID: 2444697
Level: 52
Class: Royal GUard
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : Joining a fun group of people to play with and make new friends
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fozzbruh/

Legendaries:
(19-10-2014, 11:00 AM)Xenome link Wrote: Ingame Name: Raiko-RG
Steam Name: RG | Hazard
Character ID: 2444697
Level: 52
Class: Royal GUard
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : Joining a fun group of people to play with and make new friends
I vouch for this applicant.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD