Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(05-11-2018, 10:44 AM)Malong Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 06:00 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 12:37 AM)Malong Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 12:40 PM)$tark Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:04 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: I'm joining CC with Zocki so I can become an Admin and ban you all.

Nice !

Some young boy is joining CC?

So what's the crime?

The crime is he said a racial slur in front of Kip and can't be admin.
What don't they allowed microaggressions on the admin team? That's no fun.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ingame name: WackBoi
Class: Zweihander, normal cade, transitional armor, flamberge 
Region: EU
Ping: Love it
(22-12-2018, 05:51 PM)Dad Wrote: Ingame name: WackBoi

Put on trial.

I'll get some ative eyes on you as I don't have the time atm.

Pm me in 2 weeks should be able to tell by then.

if more than 5 villa pm me within 2 days we could hold an event sometime this weekend. 

(3.5/5)

(03-01-2019, 05:59 AM)Woody Wrote: if more than 5 villa pm me within 2 days we could hold an event sometime this weekend. 

(3.5/5)

Did you misspell the name of your own house?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(03-01-2019, 04:06 PM)Malong Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 05:59 AM)Woody Wrote: if more than 5 villa pm me within 2 days we could hold an event sometime this weekend. 

(3.5/5)

Did you misspell the name of your own house?

Welcome to VLKA
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(03-01-2019, 04:27 PM)RookCW Wrote: Welcome to VLKA villa

ftfy
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Seems I can't trust Google keyboard

So ye

As for the event, we will try one in roughly 1 day 3 hours from this post [will put timer wh3n on PC]

Will be Au if we get enough Au players. People should be in Ts 15mins beforehand.
[Image: bla_1546660800.png]

This timer will be for the event on Sunday if it takes the Saturday's event to get people for the next one.
[Image: bla_1546747200.png]

(22-12-2018, 05:51 PM)Dad Wrote: Ingame name: WackBoi

Accepted as recruit
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour