Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Go commando or wait?
mmm well, thats what I think!
(25-04-2012, 11:55 AM)JOPO link Wrote: I dont think sharpshooter is terrible at soloing , its pretty good.

It's really not. You're screwed on a corridor map like Town or City like anyone else is, and the reload time for the best crossbow at the moment that's widely available, the Siege Crossbow, takes a long time to reload, while also having to stand still. Engaging in melee is a must - but once a Sharpshooter does, he's a mediocre Commando, which I'm fine with, because otherwise Commando's wouldn't have a job. The Ornate Espada may be stronger than the Steel Sword, but a Sharpshooter has much less survivability, and is probably the slowest out the four classes, having to carry a full equipment load.
Captain_Stoogey
Sharpshooter takes the longest time at soloing - but combine your sharp with a skirmisher class, and it is the best soloing class in the game. I outran tricksters on overgrown, hard mode, with that class. Just had time to shoot and reload. Just takes a LONG time, and you gotta be alone (obviously - you are soloing).
This is just in my experience ofcourse - archer does the same, a bit more quickly, but without the capacity for headshotting nord ranged units at distances.
@Pandabomber. Ya I agree.

@Tarimoth. Mmmm may have to try that out. Tongue
(25-04-2012, 08:05 AM)Pony link Wrote: I have played some of these classes and if your stuck on what to choose maybe I can help?

Commando: I am personally a Commando because the amount of hits they take is incredible + Commando gets awesome armour if you have the money for it i.e Transitional Armour. (Also they can be good for soloing). The downside for commando's is there a little slow.

Pikeman/Skirmisher: Skirmishers are great for soloing and over heading in a shield wall because of there speed, you can back peddle faster than most of the bots in the game which makes it easier to solo/overhead and with there massive damaging spears they can kill fast! (the only downside to Skirmisher is there as weak as water literally 1-2 hits from a trooper and your dead =().

Crossbowman/Sharpshooter: These guys are good when your getting to the higher waves in hard mode or normal mode there incredibly piercing crossbows can punch throw even the toughest enemies armour! (the downside to the Crossbowman is there a terrible soloing class and if you want to achieve with them you need teamwork).

Last but not least Archer/Sniper: The Sniper is a wonderful class if your good with your aim his highly accurate recticle and his high rate of fire really damage the enemies in normal or hard mode no matter how tough they are. (There also a great soloing class too) (The downside to this class is how bad the "Archer" is before Tier 3).

Hopefully this guide helps you and any other beginners that may look at this post.

Regards Pony.  Smile  ;D  Wink

Holo Steel disagrees! There is no downside to crossbowman!  >Sad
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"