Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Go commando or wait?
Hello im a level 33 sergeant and i've collected alot of assist xp (~150000).
And im wondering if i should go for commando or wait for a while to still get drops (crafting goods etc.) from normal mode? 
Also should i take a support class? And which one?
Any help is appriciated  Smile
You will still get drops from Normal mode even if you are a Commando, so I'd say go for it.

I also recommend taking a support class, especially as a Commando because you will always have a spot left. If you want to heal others go medic but if you want to supply the team with barricades and ammo crates go Engineer, both are very useful!
Both are useful at most times. Just pick one which you like. I am engineer and it's good but medic is just as useful.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Ya, go Engineer it can help shield off the bots in normal and hard mode especially if you have a Heavy Barricade which are really nice!
Thanks for all your help Smile  I'll just become commando then and then I'll figure out which support class to choose (or maybe I'll do both if that is possible?).
Can only choose one Tongue
(24-04-2012, 05:51 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Can only choose one Tongue
Damn Tongue
Everyone gets drops from normal mode. For myself, I say go for tier 4 first so you can use the better gear.
I have played some of these classes and if your stuck on what to choose maybe I can help?

Commando: I am personally a Commando because the amount of hits they take is incredible + Commando gets awesome armour if you have the money for it i.e Transitional Armour. (Also they can be good for soloing). The downside for commando's is there a little slow.

Pikeman/Skirmisher: Skirmishers are great for soloing and over heading in a shield wall because of there speed, you can back peddle faster than most of the bots in the game which makes it easier to solo/overhead and with there massive damaging spears they can kill fast! (the only downside to Skirmisher is there as weak as water literally 1-2 hits from a trooper and your dead =().

Crossbowman/Sharpshooter: These guys are good when your getting to the higher waves in hard mode or normal mode there incredibly piercing crossbows can punch throw even the toughest enemies armour! (the downside to the Crossbowman is there a terrible soloing class and if you want to achieve with them you need teamwork).

Last but not least Archer/Sniper: The Sniper is a wonderful class if your good with your aim his highly accurate recticle and his high rate of fire really damage the enemies in normal or hard mode no matter how tough they are. (There also a great soloing class too) (The downside to this class is how bad the "Archer" is before Tier 3).

Hopefully this guide helps you and any other beginners that may look at this post.

Regards Pony.  Smile  ;D  Wink
I dont think sharpshooter is terrible at soloing , its pretty good.