Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repport Godlike_Nimueh
Hi,

I want to repport Godlike_Nimueh for playing against collective interest. He did something forbidden, he broke a barricade that I have put.

I know that on normal mode, news players make mistakes and don't know very well the rules. It's completly normal. But not for a a high level.
He broke my barricade only because he didn't like where it was put.

It was on Great Hall, when we are 16 players, we can't hope to go far in the waves if we are upstairs because we are vulnerable against throwing weapons and the archers.

Godlike_Nimueh make his small spot  where only a small group of players could be.

He also criticised my team for a reason I don't know.

26/04/12  22:45 GMT

[Image: o885xh.jpg]
[Image: 2n0le1d.jpg]
[Image: fn6yw9.jpg]
[Image: 34xn6nc.jpg]
[Image: 3sfps.jpg]
[Image: do4f4k.jpg]

Thx.

GeNf.
#1 That conversation was from the map before, and we were playing mountain pass...  The group collective wanted to stay down, yet some PA dudes kept going top and making the flank us...  I wasn't the only one annoyed...

Those screen shots have nothing to do with this report...

#2 Yes I have a new spot...  In Great Hall...  Since people map vote it and play it over and over, unable to get passed wave 8, I had to figure something else out for normal mode...  And it works great...

#3 The barricade...  I remember that...  We had no idea who did that,  I just figured it was someone trying to help, yet not knowing where to put it, and was a harmless mistake...  It looks like your admitting to intentionally blocking the area I was obviously. 

The only thing i am guilty of is harsh language...  Tongue 

As you can see in second to the last screen shot...  I use the heavy cades just to block nord range, protecting the low level players so they can level. 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Quote:It was on Great Hall, when we are 16 players, we can't hope to go far in the waves if we are upstairs because we are vulnerable against throwing weapons and the archers.

Throwing weapons and arrows is exactly why those heavy cades are there, silly boy...

p.s. after reading the post again....  I think the reason for me cursing him out earlier is obvious...

He was trolling us...........

Putting cades in our way on purpose, that time...  Luring mobs on top path to flank us the map before, despite people nicely explaining it to him for probably 10 mobs or so...  I'm sure he died eventually and we ended up beating pikes that round.  xD

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
wave 18, classic strategy. Just give some indications to the news players, people work together and they all like it.  You wasn't here...thx for that

[Image: 17vgg3.jpg]

[Image: 2z86qsh.jpg]

[move]That's not wave 18.  LOL  [/move]

And yes I know that strategy, I have partaken in it countless times. 

What is with you and your completely irrelevant screen shots...

I smell Troll S&#@. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Thanks for report. Locking now.