Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Easier donation method
can i donate with wallie cards.
maybe i do one from 5 euros.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_...ro-outside Try this if not I can just tell you how. Also Paypal doesn't require Credit Cards you can wire money or other methods. I'm just suggesting we add the MOST COMMONLY USED method of donation also what else would you suggest? What do people outside North America use?
There's no reason to add Paypal, it's already added. What else would I suggest? I suggest implementing iDeal alongside Paypal, but I think I mentioned that before a few times Wink

It's not really a big issue and in no way a priority, it'd just help server owners to receive more donations for their servers (see first few reactions).
Alright hahaha Well do you want me to show you how to set up a button for that?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
I don't see how creating a donation button for your website is in any way relevant Tongue
(14-12-2011, 09:58 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I don't see how creating a donation button for your website is in any way relevant Tongue
I'm confused... I haven't mention one of my websites once nor will I advertise on other websites... I was mentioning help add one to this particular one...
Our conversation is going a little awkward Tongue  'Your' isn't meant as 'Gomer's' but in the general way. 'People's'
Ahhh