Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What should be the reward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lump
60.98%
50 60.98%
Scale
9.76%
8 9.76%
Bronze Arrowhead
20.73%
17 20.73%
Raven Feather
4.88%
4 4.88%
Other (Please state)
3.66%
3 3.66%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Collecting Heads II
Field Marshal Elmo has heard of your head-hunting skills on the battlefield and is most pleased. But it does not end here!

Rumor has it that Nordic Gods are here and are going on the offensive with their own handpicked god-like troops! We must kill the minions before more arrive or the future of Swadia will cease to exist!

To prove your might you must bring the heads of the almighty soldiers! But Beware... this is by no means an easy task.

Kill the following:

1 x Nord Chosen Champion
1 x Nord Chosen Pikeman
1 x Nord Chosen Soldier
1 x Nord Chosen Skirmisher
1 x Nord Chosen Shock Trooper
1 x Nord Chosen Warrior

1 x Nord Shield Maiden

1 x Battle Priest
1 x Bitfrost Guardian
1 x Bear Clan Hunter/Warrior
1 x Chosen Varangian Guard
1 x Chosen Valkyrie
1 x Dvergar Ballistaman
1 x Spawn of Loki
1 x Whaler of Ekki

1 x Follower of Vanagandr
1 x Follower of Skoll
1 x Follower of Hati
1 x Jotne
1 x Valkyrie

1 x Einherjar
1 x Einherjar Pikeman
1 x Einherjar Ranger
1 x Einherjar Sniper
1 x Einherjar Beserker

1 x Champion Huscarl
1 x Trickster
1 x Thors Chosen
1 x Odins Chosen

Reward:

12,000 Gold
20,000 Assist XP
80 FP

1 x Small lump of lead*

This quest is repeatable every 12 Days

*This reward is just a placeholder as i am not sure what you guys think is a good Reward.

-Cheers
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Nice quest, but a Small Lump of Lead is too much in my opinion. A person who plays ragnarok often will be able to do this quest very easily, so the reward should be lowered a bit.

Or is this an evil attempt at increasing the amount of lead?
Looks pretty good in my opinion. Also, why not add Thor's and Odin's Chosens and all types of Einherjars as well?
(23-02-2014, 11:45 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Or is this an evil attempt at increasing the amount of lead?

Nah... never  :Smile

(23-02-2014, 11:51 PM)Mythik link Wrote: Looks pretty good in my opinion. Also, why not add Thor's and Odin's Chosens and all types of Einherjars as well?

Just keeping on context with the first Collecting head quest which I dont believe has any spawn wave mobs as a unit to kill? I might be completly wrong, also Einherjars could be added but I think what I have now is more that enough Tongue this may change however. ..

And finally yeah a lump of lead is a high reward and like I said it is just a placeholder untill I get more feedback on what you guys think, also 1 lump every 12 days isent exactly alot? Wink

1 x Nord Peasant (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Farmer (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Follower (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Intruder (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Serf (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Chuff (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Brute (0 / 1)
1 x Nord Trooper (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Huscarl (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Shock Trooper (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Huntsman (0 / 1)
1 x Nord Recruit (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Town Watch (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Trapper (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Pikeman (1 / 1)
1 x Mercenary Zweihander (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Levy Militia (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Militia (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Trained Recruit (1 / 1)
1 x Hired Blade (1 / 1)
1 x Swadian Deserter (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Priest (1 / 1)
1 x Hired Javelineers (0 / 1)
1 x Mercenary Sea Raider (0 / 1)
1 x Nord Veteran Pikeman (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Slaver (1 / 1)

Apparently three of the spawn bots are in the list. But from my perspective as an archer and depending on the bots that spawn, I can finish this quest in a one successful Ragnarok run. The reason why I asked about the chosens is because people should be making it to the last waves in order to complete the quest. Even though it has the concept, this quest should at least have some challenge compared to the first one. Correct me if I am wrong, but this quest can be done by reaching wave 14?

However, I do like the idea of the lump and the 12 day idea. Getting a mat that is worth a decent amount of money every 12 days or so doesn't sound too much.
Could be lump yes, as they're very much needed and current prices are sick high. However it does new to be hearder indeed, so maybe adding every single nord that can be found on ragnarok to that list. That should make it reasonable.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(25-02-2014, 02:06 AM)Mythik link Wrote: Apparently three of the spawn bots are in the list. But from my perspective as an archer and depending on the bots that spawn, I can finish this quest in a one successful Ragnarok run. The reason why I asked about the chosens is because people should be making it to the last waves in order to complete the quest. Even though it has the concept, this quest should at least have some challenge compared to the first one. Correct me if I am wrong, but this quest can be done by reaching wave 14?

I think you would have a hard time getting all three different followers on the same run you would have to do at least 3 different runs maybe more depending on if you get a repeat on the second Challenge wave. 

I like the quest with how it is Maybe just add Odin and Thor's Chosen. 
I agree. I like the quest as it is now and I even thing a lump of lead is not too much as a reward because you won't be able to do this quest mre than once in two weeks. ( 12 days + at least 3 rag runs )
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
(25-02-2014, 04:09 PM)Patroklos link Wrote: I agree. I like the quest as it is now and I even thing a lump of lead is not too much as a reward because you won't be able to do this quest mre than once in two weeks. ( 12 days + at least 3 rag runs )
3 rag runs are no problem for the guys who are in a good house. I think a lump is too much.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1