Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Servers
For the Event servers, as the limit is 20, could it be possible just to have max number at 20 players, it would say admins/devs from rejoining and possibly getting a spawn bug, it would also save time on spawn waves and start of the events
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Pretty good idea in my opinion.
I support this completely
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
+1
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
I see no reason why this couldnt be done!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(23-02-2014, 10:52 PM)Greatsword link Wrote: +1

Uh oh...
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(23-02-2014, 11:26 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: I see no reason why this couldnt be done!
Sounds good to me as well.
Although I'd like to see it as well, this mod really is balanced around having 16, or maybe 17 players. The 20 players rule is an exception, as pretty much all events (afaik) don't get that number of admins on. I think that if the server cap would be raised to 20, it would make events even easier than it already is. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see it as well, but I can think of some reasons this should not be done.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(24-02-2014, 12:00 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Although I'd like to see it as well, this mod really is balanced around having 16, or maybe 17 players. The 20 players rule is an exception, as pretty much all events (afaik) don't get that number of admins on. I think that if the server cap would be raised to 20, it would make events even easier than it already is. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see it as well, but I can think of some reasons this should not be done.

Recent VLKA events have had 20 players, and more wanting to join.
This problem is perhaps worse with other, larger houses.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(24-02-2014, 12:00 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Although I'd like to see it as well, this mod really is balanced around having 16, or maybe 17 players. The 20 players rule is an exception, as pretty much all events (afaik) don't get that number of admins on. I think that if the server cap would be raised to 20, it would make events even easier than it already is.
This sounds like something out of Animal Farm: All players are welcome, but when there are more than 16, some players are welcome more than others.

Anyway, I like the idea.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.