Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Butcher v Flamberge
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Butcher
70.59%
24 70.59%
Flamberge
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Butcher v Flamberge
(25-02-2014, 07:34 AM)Hawkens link Wrote: Dragon axe. same speed same damage as butcher much prettier and legendary
Not to mention costs 3x as much
(25-02-2014, 08:18 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: [quote author=Hawkens link=topic=23519.msg167600#msg167600 date=1393313671]
Dragon axe. same speed same damage as butcher much prettier and legendary
Not to mention costs 3x as much
[/quote]And even shorter, as far as it's possible!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I don't get what everyone is going on about in here! The person who started this thread just asked a simple question: What is better: Butcher or Flamberge? the answer is not "dragon axe", "thalhoffer", "wormbane" or any other twohanded or bastard sword. The answer is simple and clickeverywhere was right: It depends on you playstyle. Since this answer has kind of started a weird discussion on which weapon is best (still don't know why) I'm going to explain this answer a bit more:
Butcher:
Speed: 101
Length: 95
Swing damage: 60 cut

Flamberge:
Speed: 88
Length: 150
Swing damage: 44 cut
Thrust damage: 29 pierce

While watching the stats of both weapons you can see that the Butcher is faster and does more damage than the Flamberge. The disadvantage of the Butcher is that you can't stab with it and it's range is very short. So as clickeverywhere said it now depends on you style of playing: Do you rather prefer a long weapon which enables you to hit most of the Nords before they can hit you but having to cope with it's slowness or do you rather prefer to to have a quick and more damaging weapon with the risk that the nords hit you before you can hit them???? I personally would prefer to have more speed and damage than a long weapon but as our friendly Game Admin up top said it depends on your taste on that.

Greetz

Patroklos
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
(25-02-2014, 03:56 PM)Patroklos link Wrote: I don't get what everyone is going on about in here! The person who started this thread just asked a simple question: What is better: Butcher or Flamberge? the answer is not "dragon axe", "thalhoffer", "wormbane" or any other twohanded or bastard sword. The answer is simple and clickeverywhere was right: It depends on you playstyle. Since this answer has kind of started a weird discussion on which weapon is best (still don't know why) I'm going to explain this answer a bit more:
Butcher:
Speed: 101
Length: 95
Swing damage: 60 cut

Flamberge:
Speed: 88
Length: 150
Swing damage: 44 cut
Thrust damage: 29 pierce

While watching the stats of both weapons you can see that the Butcher is faster and does more damage than the Flamberge. The disadvantage of the Butcher is that you can't stab with it and it's range is very short. So as clickeverywhere said it now depends on you style of playing: Do you rather prefer a long weapon which enables you to hit most of the Nords before they can hit you but having to cope with it's slowness or do you rather prefer to to have a quick and more damaging weapon with the risk that the nords hit you before you can hit them???? I personally would prefer to have more speed and damage than a long weapon but as our friendly Game Admin up top said it depends on your taste on that.

Greetz

Patroklos

please keep the discussion on topic patroklos...only troll answers here
-.- the poor guy asking for help.... :o
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]