Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

house invitation bug
There is this problem . I created a house invited a friend he ignored the first due to the house name . made a second invited him he accepted but he was alone in the house and the house had no leader and I had no indication of having a house created at the houses tab all I had was create new house . He then leaves the house created a new one and invites me I accept the invitation but still it didnt add me to the house .
FYI I have 581 faction points so this isnt the issue

name is Sinslith
character code 20170
For your house problems, you will have to get a hold of a dev to resolve it. To find your character code, log on to NordInvasion.com and go to Account->Referral Code. The character code is the number at the end of the URL.

As for your money bug, it occurs when your gold goes over some arbitrary number. Apparently this is due to limitations of the Warband engine, as it was not made to display such an amount of gold. For your last problem, I do not recall the exact cause of the bug. It might be an error due to the server or it might be because you are using an outdated version of NordInvasion.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The last one about bots using your name is just a weird bug I think and doesn't affect anything.  Just as an addition to what click said - of your gold appears funny or anything then a general rule of thumb is that the website will always be right.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
so do I just wait until the devs see this or is there an other way to contact them
You should hop onto the IRC as when they are online, you can tell. They're probably sleeping at the time of this post though.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Fixed over IRC, locking thread.