Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report:Szzz
Report Player Szzz
He barreled prince and then left serwer
http://scr.hu/15aa/y96ku
Loots : 25
2014 +
2015 ++
2019 +
2020 ++++
2021 +++++++++++
2022 ++++++
I was there also, under tags Vanguard_Armadillo, and I can confirm the previous statement.

Thnks
Was also in the server and can confirm, just your typical childish griefing.

It also wasn't possible to report this guy to IRC, before it's said, as he left instantly.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
I remember that guy barreling unnecessarily on another normal run earlier today. :/
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
So he is going to get away with this?
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
Hey i just met him at steam. And i remind him this report , he doesnt have forum account because he cant understand english. i asked him why you barreled prince 1-2 times  and rejected his house application.i m writing this to help devs and reporters.
his defence is : like this (its may not  be a true translations)
i m new on this mod i started only 7 days ago.today is my 7. day.  i didnt meant to kill prince. i say sory to everyone seperatly who wrote me. it was just happened i am new.

original text is:

He was playing with us from first wave and he decided to barrel on Prince when almost all huscarls were dead and cades could still hold Odin wave? If this would be becouse he is new he would do this before. And as other players said it wasn't first time.
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
Done. Locking.