Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for Transitional Armour (Orange - 1 Mil)
Hello community. Through the generous help of Dancer and other members of the community, I am building up cash quite rapidly and now I'm looking to buy some Transitional Armour.

Please leave your quotes here, I have already Pmed a few people so if they get back to me I will close this.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
orange or original?
Well original seems to be twice as expensive despite the same stats so I guess Orange. Orange is more stylish too.
(25-04-2012, 08:31 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Well original seems to be twice as expensive despite the same stats so I guess Orange. Orange is more stylish too.

ok, lucky, my offer by the original is 2.1mill, below cost price.
I would go for it if I had anywhere near that much money which I don't/
I'd offer you my Orange but I'm not willing to sell cheap for once, as I still have lumps to buy. If no-one else offers I'll see what I can do however.
(25-04-2012, 09:08 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'd offer you my Orange but I'm not willing to sell cheap for once, as I still have lumps to buy. If no-one else offers I'll see what I can do however.

the cost price of the orange was 30k. price before of a camel.
Camel cost at least 50k considering the mats, if you got one for less you were a very lucky boy. However we can no longer craft them and the oranges still in play are thus quite rare, making them worth a lot. However I was trying to be helpful and this thread is now getting spammed so I'll be happy to explain camels and oranges to you further in a new thead or through pms if you think it's necessary.
Bump. Still looking for a seller.
Bump.