Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is double leadership possible?
Hello, i would like to know if its possible to have 2 leaders in the same house, i am thinking about giving Nka19 leadership too, so that there are 2 leaders, i was not forced or blackmailed or any other stuff to say this. The house is called Random House.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
No. You can only have several captains.
Couldn't that be implemented? However I've seen Barristan being as 2nd leader in VLKA house but he's a dev tho so that's why probably, but that also means that it is possible but only if you could be so kind and allow it for us too?  :-*

I've also seen 2 leaders listed in some house topics so I thought maybe you guys already allowed it for more houses so I asked Pikeman if he can ask.

[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(02-03-2014, 01:51 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: but only if you could be so kind and allow it for us too?  :-*

That would be unfair for all the other houses..
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(02-03-2014, 01:54 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=23652.msg168312#msg168312 date=1393768289]
but only if you could be so kind and allow it for us too?  :-*

That would be unfair for all the other houses..
[/quote]
"us" = all the other houses too

I think those houses listing multiple leaders are more or less listing the people that help make the decisions a house-lead makes, not those actually assigned on the website.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(02-03-2014, 01:57 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I think those houses listing multiple leaders are more or less listing the people that help make the decisions a house-lead makes, not those actually assigned on the website.

Exactly. Barristans` exceptionally leadership was mere of a dev  joke then something else. You only can have one leader, but as already stated, many houses have a guy in captain position who is also leading the house with, on the same level as the House-leader.
Wusel @ Omnia
Yah but they can't craft stuff, that's the main reason we've asked. Pikeman's mostly busy with other stuff and doesn't have much time to do random craftings. (like fast requests from random people when they need something crafted) etc. and I'm available most of the time to do this kind of things to help the house level up faster.

(02-03-2014, 02:12 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Yah but they can't craft stuff, that's the main reason we've asked. Pikeman's mostly busy with other stuff and doesn't have much time to do random craftings. (like fast requests from random people when they need something crafted) etc. and I'm available most of the time to do this kind of things to help the house level up faster.

Well, why don't you ask for a leader change then, it's as simple as that Wink
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(02-03-2014, 03:04 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=23652.msg168319#msg168319 date=1393769553]
Yah but they can't craft stuff, that's the main reason we've asked. Pikeman's mostly busy with other stuff and doesn't have much time to do random craftings. (like fast requests from random people when they need something crafted) etc. and I'm available most of the time to do this kind of things to help the house level up faster.

Well, why don't you ask for a leader change then, it's as simple as that Wink
[/quote]

One does not simply change leaders because of the crafting option, mind your own business son.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.