Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid Legendaries
Anyone else think it would be kinda cool if you could combine legendary weapons to make new hybrid ones with somewhat better stats? For instance, at level 18 or so weaponsmith you could combine the thunderpike an the lightning lance (plus some other mat Smile)to make the spear of storms or something. Or the dreaded pick and the Dragon axe to create the dreaded (or dragon) pickaxe, something along those lines. This would get rid of a lot of the legendaries out there right now as well, since you have to trade 2 for 1 better one. I know that there was some grumbling because everyone seems to have a dreaded pick or a dragon axe these days :p. This would of course only work if Ryu is willing to make more of his amazing in-game weaponry Big Grin the community really appreciates the effort you put in Ryu thank you!
Another topic like this is already open =)

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...924.0.html

Just so you know.

Let's bring the threads together!Smile

(If you want me to, i can delete the other one, and bring the debate here Wink )

Sorry, my bad, i misunderstood the OP
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
I think you need to read the OP again Filthy.

It sounds like he's proposing the crafting of legendaries from other legendaries, rather than implementing new ones for hybrid classes.
What Husc said Smile although your idea sounds neat as well!
Actually i sort of like the idea as a player and crafter Smile. It'd not be that hard to hybernate 2 different weapons from the existed ones since models are already there hmm... Although it can create need for some more work on the devs more than mine. Lets see how they respond to this idea. But also using others' models to create new hybrid ones from them might require their permission; so i'd have to use only my models which is not a good idea for now since there are not many to combine each other.

And thanks for your kind words.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
That would be a reason again to play more.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Interesting suggestion. Carry on the discussion.  Wink
Now we have permission yay  Smile (thanks Worm Smile ). Ok then what kind of combinations of which weapons you guys want to see? Show me some examples with images of the weapons you want to hybernate and we can discuss Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
How hard would it be to contact the people that made the weapons we use in the mod Ryu? We need to know what we can work with.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Maybe

Dragon Breath
+
Penetrator
=
Dragon Penetrator
?
;D

fearsome knight helmet + grinder helm = fearsome grinder
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know