Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

C-RPG
(17-12-2011, 03:11 AM)dexxtaa link Wrote: Not very well known, but I play cRPG, too
Chaos hath invaded NI
(17-12-2011, 03:22 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: [quote author=dexxtaa link=topic=21.msg3683#msg3683 date=1324091509]
Not very well known, but I play cRPG, too
Chaos hath invaded NI
[/quote]

We've been here for a couple days now.

We actually did the whole pike thing, too. That was fun.
I play crpg too. Not as well known as some of the others here like dex or Earth.
(17-12-2011, 05:28 AM)Taser link Wrote: I play crpg too. Not as well known as some of the others here like dex or Earth.

I recognize you ^_^
cRPG isn't that big of a community guys. I recognize most NA players (so long as they've been around a few months xD), and I don't think I'm special in that regard.
Yeah then you get EU players and I've never heard of them. Well a few I recognize but only a few like Panos lol. And that's only because of the whole Free Panos thing that went on in the forums.

(17-12-2011, 08:55 AM)dexxtaa link Wrote: I recognize you ^_^

Yay! I was recognized by dex. Awesomeness. Although I don't know why you think you're not that well known in crpg. The newbies might not know you (however few or many there really are in crpg at this point), but who cares about them really.
Mehh I don't know him, I don't know anyone in crpg all I've done was lvl up buy/Sell.. Nothing else was needed.
I use to play cRPG. Stopped after they introduced the new archer animation, which now seems like a long time ago. In all fairness, the mod seems more balanced now that horse plus bow doesn't equal win.
Hi! I am Faarn in cRPG. This mod is perfect to make me feel good after coming from failing in cRPG - I pwn some bots and get a boner. It's perfect!
Chaos did invade NI .. who's next ? FCC / Fallen ? Big Grin (Inside joke)

This said, I am very disappointed I didn't hear about Nord Invasion sooner .. so many hours wasted grinding in cRPG when I could have been playing NI ... I'm sorry, I'll catch up !