Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

C-RPG
(02-03-2012, 04:16 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Blondin link=topic=21.msg14333#msg14333 date=1330628023]
Sure cRPG forum and devs are way less agressive and trolling than this one... Lol... Big Grin

Lies ... we all know ArchonSod is the biggest troll of the M&B community
[/quote]
Playing this mod too much has made me suck more everyday in cRPG... If only bots had the AI of Chase or Goretooth... Big Grin
(19-03-2012, 09:09 PM)Patoson link Wrote: Playing this mod too much has made me suck more everyday in cRPG... If only bots had the AI of Chase or Goretooth... Big Grin

Tell me about it. I run the EU_cRPG_Melee server, not that much of a melee only person myself, but used to hang out there quite a bit and did decent. Was nice training.

Now after way to long on NI I went on to have a laugh.. Ended in tears very quickly.
NI could use the AI from the Nditions Champion bot.
I dont know how they scripted it but they somehow managed to vary bots blocking skills.
It takes a juicy kick in the groin or a really well-timed hold to get rid of that flawlessly blocking bot.

(If you want to try it we can combine it with a little duel Big Grin)
(19-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Perception link Wrote: NI could use the AI from the Nditions Champion bot.
I dont know how they scripted it but they somehow managed to vary bots blocking skills.
It takes a juicy kick in the groin or a really well-timed hold to get rid of that flawlessly blocking bot.

(If you want to try it we can combine it with a little duel Big Grin)

Sounds like the movie Real Steal to me - making the best fighting robot :p
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Spamming like a motherfucker works fine, too Smile
Players are easier IMO.
Seems like you fight against the wrong player.  Wink
Putting the bots that good would make melee redundant.
Giving bots a shield would make archery redundant.
Giving bots a pike would make cavalry redundant.

I am afraid you are right, most simply lack the skill to encounter a bot.  Tongue