Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

C-RPG
Archers shoot over the shield with ease, pike isnt that made, however a bot that  can block like that champion would make melee pretty useless.

Now imagine having 10 of them at once, yeah, no.
Nobody ever said that every bot should block like a champion.
The suggestion was to implement different blocking skills for bots in order to add a whole new level of difficulty balancing for bots.
I'd happily exchange their extreme facehugging for better blocking and attack holding.
(21-03-2012, 07:31 AM)Patoson link Wrote: I'd happily exchange their extreme facehugging for better blocking and attack holding.

Hit detection as well. I still " ??? " every time i'm hit through one of their enemies. Then going back to the cRPG hit detection I get so completely confused. Bots are a hell of a lot better at catching me when I run away than players are. Having no fear of death, they just swarm and chew.

There's quite a difference between fighting a human and a bot, but these bots are far too stupid really. One feint and they're stupid enough to try and swing and then get hit. I won't spam random stuff here, but a bit of an intelligence boost might be useful!

I believe that the guy who implemented the bots onto Nditions was Willow. He might be willing to help if a dev is interested.

Not really cRPG related, more what the thread was derailed to.

Also, on topic= hello everyone who might know me from cRPG!

Edit: I can see where a lot of people are coming from, it would be quite annoying and to an extent rather impossible if bots were able to block like a half decent player, it would make melee rather useless however maybe some small changes to the way they move and/or play. They really are quite stupid.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
I used to play it , than I found NI Big Grin
hi tenne!

humm... I think NI is going to eat alll cRPG player... maybe they could join together and form the ultimate mod ever???
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(25-03-2012, 09:31 PM)Isatis link Wrote: hi tenne!

humm... I think NI is going to eat alll cRPG player... maybe they could join together and form the ultimate mod ever???

Hello!  ;D

I don't think this will take over, they're actually quite good at complimenting each other. cRPG for the more hardcore playstyle with Nord Invasion being the more relaxed "I can cut you down in one hit, walk through armies" version.

This won't replace cRPG but cRPG can't give what this gives either, both are great mods and I will continue to play them! Smile
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(25-03-2012, 10:30 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: [quote author=Isatis link=topic=21.msg18041#msg18041 date=1332711075]
hi tenne!

Hello!  ;D

I don't think this will take over, they're actually quite good at complimenting each other. cRPG for the more hardcore playstyle with Nord Invasion being the more relaxed "I can cut you down in one hit, walk through armies" version.

This won't replace cRPG but cRPG can't give what this gives either, both are great mods and I will continue to play them! Smile
[/quote]

Amen.
I Love that mod it is so fun
My Masters Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026556826/
My Job: To ask lots of questions
And get to the rank: Old Faggot
I play c-rpg. its just so boring imo. So I stopped , im stilladdicted to NI Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]