Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Map list for Nord Invasion [29.12.11]
Hi there,at this moment,Jez is very busy making his mod.Sometimes he can't even answer his pm's.So I thought about starting a topic to post the maps which made by players.If Jez likes them,he can add them to the mod.I will keep this topic updated

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Screenshots:[/b]
[spoiler][img2][/img2][/spoiler]
[b]Download:[/b]

My Maps

Quote:Name:Swadian Town ADDED
Description:Jez already has it
Screenshots:
Download:
Quote:Name:Wooden Castle
Description:This map made by Guttorm forum page and edited by me
Screenshots:
Download:http://www.multiupload.com/F95UIQA6BX
Edited: http://www.multiupload.com/F30LMBTXRT

Adiq's Maps

Quote:Name:Nord's dungeon
Description:I am a map maker and i'd like made map for this mod.One of my maps is ready to use.I called it Nord's dungeon. AI meshes is in 100% done, so bots should not be bugged.
If this map is wrong i can repair it or make new one.This map is saved as swadia village
Screenshots:
Download:http://speedy.sh/UNrJE/map.rar

Comrade Temuzu's Maps

Quote:Name:River Crossing
Description:Another map for you lads. Still WIP, no AI mesh yet for example, need to add proper barriers and so on.Basically this aims to be the most balanced map possible, theres chokepoints for the infantry, highground for the archers and lots of open space of cavarly.
Screenshots:
Download:
Quote:Name:?
Description:
Screenshots:
Download:http://www.gamefront.com/files/21002978/...ene_18.sco
Quote:Name:The Jeldan CitadelADDED
Description:The Jeldan citadel stand on the western border of Swadia and the Kingdom of Rhodoks, near Nemeja and Istinar. Fallen under the hand of the budget cuts, the garrison was disbanded and the once great citadel was forgotten until now, as the retreating Swadian armies took over the great citadel once more to defend against the pursuing Nord hordes.So yeah, in the beginning the enemy can attack the forward base from two sides, but after that they will be funneled into the streets, and only have one direction from which to attack. The stairs you can see later wont let horses get up, so its a good place to retreat to when the cavarly attacks.
Screenshots:
Download:?

MrShovelFace's Maps

Quote:Name:Mud & Blood
Description:1. Stairs that can be seen in some screenshots have been replaced with a ramp to accommodate AI horsemen
2. The aforementioned ramp has minor pathing issues for horses: if a horse tries to turn around it may get stuck but never more than two or so horses get stuck and this self corrects in two ways: the first being that AI automatically dismount if they havent been able to move in X seconds and secondly the horseman will correct if the player comes into his line of sight.
3. As can be seen on Swadian Town AI sometimes get distracted and do an airplane impression. There are usually no more than two or three AI that get directionally confused at one time and then its only for a matter of seconds

Screenshots:Download:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...send;u=323
Quote:Name:Mud & Blood
Description:The nords have found a way to ford the river that has long kept them at bay and now intend to plunder the town on the other side. The stairs in the picture are horse friendlyIgnore any floating buildings you see as those are for visual effect when viewed from the playable map area (they make the city look bigger)
The barren moon-like land scape is temporary until i get the AI mesh down
The black mountains you see on the edges are left overs from the swadian town map that i used as a base for this map and for some reason i cannot remove them which irritates me to no end
Defend the towns people for as long as you can still fight and pray that it rains soon!

Screenshots:Download:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...send;u=323

Keggar 's Maps

Quote:Name:Hilltop Defense
Description:This is a quick, not so fancy map. I built it in about an hour, based around the idea of defending a single point without having the enemy having to cross through a choke point. I know this makes things more difficult, but I figure some people may like the challenge.Like I said, quick map. Definitely understandable if people don't like it.
Screenshots:
Download:?

Gomer's Maps

Quote:Name:Swadian Brewery
Description:This map is in response to some people thinking I did not make the no name map. So i made this one in response.
It is similar to Mountain Pass, because it has a narrow path. The only benefit to this over mountain pass is that its a little more in context than mountain pass. There is little defenses because a brewery general doesn't have mass amounts of siege shields or spikes.
Screenshots:
Download:

Horns's Maps

Quote:Name:Praven Harbor
Description:I'm horns this is my map, I have screens below... yea that's about it for now XD gimme a thumbs up or thumbs down if you like the idea. I made this thread early in the planning stages to avoid core meltdown and having to scrap the map. Anyways i put in some cool stuff and i hope you like it so far
Screenshots:
Download:
Excellent, and how many maps you already did? It is a good idea for increasing the amount of maps on servers.  Wink If Jez will certainly attach a few maps the game will be more interesting. Because already a bit boringly to play only on 3 maps. Smile
Good idea, keep up the excellent work guys. As long as this stays updated I will be more than happy to have it stickied.

- Stickied and Moved -
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Hmmm, send me a PM with the map when they are released into full server, and I will try to make a general guide for the map Wink
I PM'd Nem my map on TW, one thing that puzzles me is why the maps havent been put in the mod yet, even though I for one sent mine like 2 patches ago. But whatever. I think Ill go ahead and make another one.
Logics is in charge of map submissions, talk to him.
So stop PMing jez! >Sad
I just deleted everything  :-\ .  I dont know how it happend. I will rewrite again.

Edit: Found the bug. The scene code crashed it.
Alright guys, for your map requests no longer send them to Jez, send them to me in PM. I will be the one who tests them, reviews them and decides if they are acceptable or not. Also any questions about your map, you may also ask me in PM.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
cool, I am thinking of making a map inside a castle, close quarters combat style Big Grin