Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Most useful Archer hybrid
I've seen Huscarlton Bank's hybrid spreadsheets (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...890.0.html) and I am thinking about what class I will take after I have reached Sniper.

What is the archer hybrid that is the most useful for the team in your opinion?
I use sniper heavy inf as it allows me to actually survive when the enemies get too close.
For shieldwalls, i'd say Sniper+Heavy Inf, or Sniper+Heavy crossbowman - Some close-up survivabillity, and more armor.

For soloing and teamwork where you need to run - Sniper + Skirmisher - You'll get 9 or 10 athletics.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Will being heavy inf effect my running speed (as a sniper)? Or will it only slow me down if I wear heavier (infantry) armour?
no choosing inf will not slow you down, it just wont make you as fast as a skirmisher hybrid, the difference being, snipe/skim=9 athletics and snipe/ heavy inf=8. even though its only one point it makes a huge difference in the battlefield

both are useful in their own way, but seeing as this a mod about teamwork and there are so many corridor maps, i prefer sniper/ heavy inf
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(06-05-2012, 08:43 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: both are useful in their own way, but seeing as this a mod about teamwork and there are so many corridor maps, i prefer sniper/ heavy inf

I like the shieldwall in hard mode the most, so I'll choose sniper/heavy inf.

But just to make sure, heavier armour won't slow me down?
actually(this might have changed because i don't really keep up with all the new armour updates) heavy inf armour is lighter and have more protection then the best sniper armour(bear armour)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I don't know what exactly the stats will be, but I think that +1 Skirm and +1 Crossbowman might be a good combination as you get some one-handed skill, some sheild and athletics.  Personally having a shield last longer if pretty good in hardmode because I'll pick up a shield for those FML moments and athletics and one-handed is mainly for normal mode.
(09-05-2012, 06:51 AM)Turpis link Wrote: I don't know what exactly the stats will be, but I think that +1 Skirm and +1 Crossbowman might be a good combination as you get some one-handed skill, some sheild and athletics.  Personally having a shield last longer if pretty good in hardmode because I'll pick up a shield for those FML moments and athletics and one-handed is mainly for normal mode.

If you want 9 athletics, go with skirmisher.

Otherwise, go with heavy infantry since it has 8 athletics and the highest possible Shield/Ironflesh/Power Strike/1h + 2h proficiency.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...hakE#gid=0

[Image: anfVl.png]