Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Login problem
Hi. im new to nordinvasion i just started an hour ago I activated my account made my pass and everything i even wrote it down So when i finished playing i i log out and reloged in to make sure it was correct. It was. So i came back 20 later and remembered my pass and wrote dont my name But when i wrote it down and pressed login it said Incorrect user / password combination. Please try again I kept trying 1000 times im geting really annoyed by this i even checked my pass and everything! i kept trying and trying and no luck. I like help please is there away to fix this or to change my pass. And i tryed making a new char and when i do and put in the activation code it just says my account already exist just put in the pass or somthing like that. its geting me annoyed.
For a start I removed your useless poll.

Feel free to come to IRC (Top corner of forum) and ask a developer over Query to reset your password for you
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
thanks
I think I may have forgotten it. How can i create a new account with a new pass without it saying i already have one. I cannot find how to change or forgotten password thing.
Merged your thread with the existing one on this issue, you don't need two. A developer will get to you. Or you can come onto IRC.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
K ill go on it now