Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[BannerShop] Need A Banner?

[glow=red,3,000]SPACEY'S BANNERSHOP[/glow]
Winter has big balls

Listen to some amazing music while you read!
[flash=400,300]http://www.youtube.com/v/2QKARCPO3sA?[/flash]

[glow=blue,3,000]INFO[/glow]

Hello, my name is Sir Spacey and I play Nord Invasion like you cool kids too. I recently wanted to try something new and start creating some nice banners to see what I can learn while doing good free deeds for other people. However I do get quite busy so please do not take offense or get angry if your banner isn't completed quickly. Another thing to take note is that I am new to making banners and I learn by making banners, so please all criticism is welcomed. If you see any grammatical or spelling issues or errors feel free to reply or PM me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirspacey

[glow=green,3,000]TEMPLATE[/glow]

We can do this 2 ways:
1. Be there online in teamspeak or just over steam messaging me everything you want on the banner and ect, and I will make drafts and send them to you. You give criticism, I fix it, and send you another draft. This way is better because you get what you want but this also means you will have to be online for around 2 hours.
2. Message me as specifically as possible and I will smack out a few final copies of different banners revolving around your template and send them to you when you are online. This is more work for me however.
Finally if you do choose to use my banner just credit me and all that jazz.

Emblem: What kind of design are we looking at?
Background Color: Color of banner
Color of Emblem: Color of emblem
Solid or Dynamic: Do you want it to be a solid color outline of your emblem or real image of the emblem
Text: What text do you want to have
Text Colour: Colour of your text
Font: Any favourite font? (Good sites like fontspace.com)
Any other comments:
Leave any blank if you want me to do what looks best (try not to leave any blank, at least give a preference)
Feel free to ask me to clarify on these questions

[glow=orange,3,000]SHOWCASE[/glow]

[spoiler=Eitri Jörmungandr]
[/spoiler]

[glow=maroon,3,000]ORDERS[/glow]

1. Eitri Jörmungandr - Merging it with my FC one

Remember I am completely new to making banners and I may produce bad ones. Feel free to ask for a new one if I'm not too busy.
All criticism and tips are appreciated.

[glow=aqua,3,000]Hall of Fame[/glow]

Sounds awesome, not everyone has the skills/time/energy to make one. Good luck!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Some top notch stuff
(05-03-2014, 11:02 PM)tripplej link Wrote: Some top notch stuff
Thank you  8)
Woo! Music! And made the page a bit fancier
Great Job Spacey . keep it going .
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Me like da magical banners  Big Grin. Good luck Spacey and make da best banners in NI history!
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Thanks
Nice. Topic is sticky now.
Wusel @ Omnia