Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eitri Jörmungandr [NA] [32+] [Recruiting]
Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here): See Sig.
Steam Name:We will use steam for most of the house to member communications(if you don't have/use steam that is fine): Deerheart
Player ID: 2454788
Level: The level of your character(list all here): 52,52,52,52,22,9
Class: The main class of your character(list all here): Peltast, Legionnaire, Pavise, Sniper/hvy Inf, Skirmisher, Recruit
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? 4,4,4,2,2,0
Availability: When you can normally be on: throught the day on and off, except most weekends
Region:NA/EU/AU: NA
Age: Your real life age(Please do not lie we will know...): 28
About how long have you been playing NI: since about August 2012
Tell us a little about yourself: ha,  <3
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(28-03-2014, 03:24 PM)Deer link Wrote: Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)
Steam Name:We will use steam for most of the house to member communications(if you don't have/use steam that is fine)
Player ID: 2454788
Level: The level of your character(list all here): 52,52,52,52,22,9
Class: The main class of your character(list all here): Peltast, Legionnaire, Pavise, Sniper/hvy Inf, Skirmisher, Recruit
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? 4,4,4,2,2,0
Availability: When you can normally be on: throught the day on and off, except most weekends
Region:NA/EU/AU: NA
Age: Your real life age(Please do not lie we will know...): do i have to?
About how long have you been playing NI: since about August 2012
Tell us a little about yourself: ha
[Image: denied-application.jpg]

JK welcome to the house new captain
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Hopefully we have some nice allied events soon Big Grin
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Alright everybody here is a update on what's going on

kinda late but SarGaCrame, and cog warrior pass their trial periods and now full members of the house so congrats to them

And we have a new house captain deer so everybody be nice to him (he is prone to cry a lot)

Also we have a joint rag event with the house tricksters this Saturday so be there. Event info posted below

3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Ingame Name:[EITRI]Ragnar
Steam Name: Ragnar
Player ID:
Level: 20 t2 crossbowmen
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)
Support Class: Im not one yet one
Availability: Sometimes on week days always on weekends    Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI: I've been off and on but now I am playing a lot so 4 months
Tell us a little about Yourself: Gender is male I like team work
(28-03-2014, 07:00 PM)Larthoren link Wrote: Ingame Name:[EITRI]Ragnar
Steam Name: Ragnar
Player ID:
Level: 20 t2 crossbowmen
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)
Support Class: Im not one yet one
Availability: Sometimes on week days always on weekends    Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI: I've been off and on but now I am playing a lot so 4 months
Tell us a little about Yourself: Gender is male I like team work
alright in the house already so still on trial
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Ingame Name: Seacowski; Seacowskiy; Seacowsky
Steam Name: Seacowski
Player ID: 2455410 || 2464580 || 2461491 || 2455486
Level: 48; 44; 44;
Class: Commando; Sniper; Pikeman;
Support Class: Medic t3; Engi t2; Engi t2;
Availability: Weekends
Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI: 5-8 months
Tell us a little about yourself: Overlord of the Aquatic Kingdom
(28-03-2014, 09:55 PM)Seacowski link Wrote: Ingame Name: Seacowski; Seacowskiy; Seacowsky
Steam Name: Seacowski
Player ID: 2455410 || 2464580 || 2461491 || 2455486
Level: 48; 44; 44;
Class: Commando; Sniper; Pikeman;
Support Class: Medic t3; Engi t2; Engi t2;
Availability: Weekends
Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI: 5-8 months
Tell us a little about yourself: Overlord of the Aquatic Kingdom

Quote:accepted as trial member
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ingame Name: FC_Pheonix, FC_Pheonix_Archer, FC_Pheonix_Skirmisher, FC_Pheonix_Xbow
Steam Name: PheonixCHT
Player ID: 2454736(INF), 2454843(Archer), 2454779(Skirm), 2458514(xbow)
Level: 52(INF) - 45(Archer) - 50(Skirm) - 43(Xbow)
Class: Royal Guard - Sniper - Pikeman - Sharpshooter
Support Class: T4 Siege Engineer - T3 Engineer - T3 Field Surgeon - T3 Engineer
Availability: Normally I am available Mon-Tues after 330pm ET. Also, Fri-Sun after 10pm ET. I usually play evenings. The rest of the week is on a day by day basis. Available to play late at night too(Until 4-5am) for Mon-Tues and Fri-Sun.
Region: NA - Canada
I have been active on NI for 2 years. 3 years in November.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing NI for a long time now. I love medieval stuff. I enjoy everything about M&B Warband, Campaign, Multiplayer, Map Editing, Expansions. I have almost 700 hours in NI, and have built a good rep over the years. I have always been loyal to FC, and have been active when there was 1-15 active members. Since the majority of FC members have left, or are no longer active I have decided to take my loyalty with me as I leave to join Deer. He knows me well enough to appreciate my loyalty. Other than that, I am going to be attending College in September for a 3 year course in Radio, Television, and Film at Niagara College, and am currently employed in seasonal work for a private landscaping company. I look forward to hearing back from you.
The Blessed Peacekeepers of Swadia's Leader

Blessed_Pheonix - lvl 52 Royal Guard - lvl 16 Blacksmith
Blessed_Pheonix_Pike lvl 52 Halberdier - lvl 18 Alchemist
Blessed_Vidar - lvl 52 Warden - lvl 24 Armorsmith
Blessed_Pheonix_Xbow - lvl 52 Repeaterman
(29-03-2014, 02:27 AM)PheonixCHT link Wrote: Ingame Name: FC_Pheonix, FC_Pheonix_Archer, FC_Pheonix_Skirmisher, FC_Pheonix_Xbow
Steam Name: PheonixCHT
Player ID: 2454736(INF), 2454843(Archer), 2454779(Skirm), 2458514(xbow)
Level: 52(INF) - 45(Archer) - 50(Skirm) - 43(Xbow)
Class: Royal Guard - Sniper - Pikeman - Sharpshooter
Support Class: T4 Siege Engineer - T3 Engineer - T3 Field Surgeon - T3 Engineer
Availability: Normally I am available Mon-Tues after 330pm ET. Also, Fri-Sun after 10pm ET. I usually play evenings. The rest of the week is on a day by day basis. Available to play late at night too(Until 4-5am) for Mon-Tues and Fri-Sun.
Region: NA - Canada
I have been active on NI for 2 years. 3 years in November.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing NI for a long time now. I love medieval stuff. I enjoy everything about M&B Warband, Campaign, Multiplayer, Map Editing, Expansions. I have almost 700 hours in NI, and have built a good rep over the years. I have always been loyal to FC, and have been active when there was 1-15 active members. Since the majority of FC members have left, or are no longer active I have decided to take my loyalty with me as I leave to join Deer. He knows me well enough to appreciate my loyalty. Other than that, I am going to be attending College in September for a 3 year course in Radio, Television, and Film at Niagara College, and am currently employed in seasonal work for a private landscaping company. I look forward to hearing back from you.
(28-03-2014, 09:56 PM)Deer link Wrote: [quote author=Darkfire]accepted as trial member
[/quote]
Characters: