Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eitri Jörmungandr [NA] [32+] [Recruiting]
how does one break a power supply....
1. Take a hammer.
2. Break power supply.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
1.Take hammer
2.THOR HAMMER TIME!!!!!
3.Hammer made poof and power go boom.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
(03-05-2014, 06:17 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: 1. Take a hammer.
2. Break power supply.
[Image: giphy.gif]
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
why the actual fuck would one hit hes power supply? why would any1 want to bash anything that gives off electricity?
i think your answer lies within the spoiler in Darkfire's sig.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(07-05-2014, 03:49 AM)Tjav link Wrote: why the actual fuck would one hit hes power supply? why would any1 want to bash anything that gives off electricity?
[Image: darth%20vader%20fuck.gif].....jk I actually didn't hit it with a hammer idk why it blew up
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(07-05-2014, 04:50 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: [quote author=Tjav link=topic=23841.msg177360#msg177360 date=1399434571]
why the actual fuck would one hit hes power supply? why would any1 want to bash anything that gives off electricity?
[Image: darth%20vader%20fuck.gif].....jk I actually didn't hit it with a hammer idk why it blew up
[/quote]
Because it got old, old things tend to do that (Will happen to Deer soon huehuehue)
btw gentlemen can we have an event soon? Big Grin
Well when i first plugged my desktop in australia, after bringing it with me from america, i forgot to change the voltage on the power box, and so blew up my power supply then.
Also when i upgraded my video card, the old power supply box couldn't take the pressure and also blew up then.

sooo........breaking power supply boxes isn't to hard imo Big Grin

oh, and plz have an event so i can come and verbally abuse all you you again! <3
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Nana should only be allowed to join if he's a good boy