Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Why did you start a house/join a house?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trading
29.03%
9 29.03%
Teamwork
6.45%
2 6.45%
Community Aspect
12.90%
4 12.90%
All of the above
51.61%
16 51.61%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why does your house exist?
Just curious to see why other leaders of houses started their respective houses and how they evolved to what they are today. Guess ill go first Tongue

Formed Wraiths of the Dark Moon not too long ago, initially for trading amongst my friends. Started with 5 people, now we have grown to somewhere around 12 to 13 people, and Teamwork is starting to replace the initial reason the house was created. Eventually we may even have enough members to completely fill a server Wink
I am the leader of The Pandion Knights and I started it because I had a whole bunch of my native clan play NI for a while. Then my reasons morphed into wanting better teamwork than the pubbers could provide and also in a large part for the trading so I could help new players out.

Currently there are 80-90 players in the house, making it the biggest in the NI community after the Scarlet Blade collapse (I think). Unfortunately there are a lot of AFG players whom I am planning on weeding out at the end of the month.
Start the game already!
i was in a few houses but their leaders/captains stopped playing so it was hard to trade. so i started my own house to make it possible to trade items between my chars.

i just started recuiting... so we are very few xD
The Followers of Worm exists because we are all crazy.  :o
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Clan Cameron started as a division from our native-clan. We exist for all 3 of your options + informing members of events, outfitting our members with arms and armor so we look good for clan events Smile

Never thought we'd get beyond 10 members when we started out..
I created the Inquisition for my friends, and my love of WarHammer 40k. However after I lost my ability to ride my horse, I destroyed that house and made my new smaller one now having gone from 6 people to 3. I simply just enjoy having a symbol to fight under that is my own, for my own reasons.

Sincerely,
Inquisitor Vail
Honor, Glory, Loyalty
I started The Folly Company to gather players that want to have fun and not take this too seriously. My other main aim was to help new players out. There is a sense that our original members had no one give any pointers or help at the start. We're committed to helping players of any level learn the ropes to be a better teammate. No one wants to do the wrong thing and get yelled at for it, but if higher level players don't help noobs figure out where to place deployables or where to/not to go on a particular map, it can be frustrating. That's why we are open to ALL levels.

We're also totally committed to helping people get better equipment from the moment they join up. We do this through our patented hand-me-down armor/weapons program. I think that we've had one set of armor passed around to three or four people by now ;D Members also help out financially or gift more expensive weapons/gear to newer players frequently, as we all support the idea of sharing our wealth.

Our eventual goal is to get everyone up to hard mode as soon as possible!
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
I am the leader of the Order of the Scarlet Blades and originally the house was created by Clickeverywhere and captained by lordjeewa after an internal matter and lack of activeness i took over the house and have rebuilt it with my most trusted brothers Illithar Jarold Click and many more to a new total of 28 members and mainly focus on in house crafting/trading and our ability to join each other in combat and work together and other houses

Great thread xFirestormx Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(27-04-2012, 08:40 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: I am the leader of the Order of the Scarlet Blades and originally the house was created by Clickeverywhere and captained by lordjeewa after an internal matter and lack of activeness i took over the house and have rebuilt it with my most trusted brothers Illithar Jarold Click and many more to a new total of 28 members and mainly focus on in house crafting/trading and our ability to join each other in combat and work together and other houses

Great thread xFirestormx Big Grin
Wasn't our old captian sphinx Tongue not lordjeewa

You should make a poll vote option for all of the above Big Grin
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Before you joined it was lordjeewa then _Sphinx_ sorry forgot to mention that we even had the great Hypernoma before his dev status
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder