Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What should I get next?
I have this. I am not sure what to get next so if you could say that would be a great help.

Swadian Helm
White Trans
Plated Mittens
Swadian Boots
Dragon Axe
Defender Shield.
Boarding Axe
SHC
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
a better cade.
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
Sorry I have a shc put I put Barricade for some reason.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
A decent shield.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Swadian Boots and Plate mittens? Wrong priority imho.

Go for the defernder gauntlets ! Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
A shield should be your new number one goal. I hear defenders are going for 700K  Big Grin
if you see someone selling BA, it is definitely the most bang for yr buck.
also, dumb question, what's an LKS?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Large Kite Shield. Now what's BA? D:
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Bad Ass Boarding Axe
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Go for a better shield.