Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: No Thing of Riverrock
I know I should bring this to IRC, but at around 2 o'clock AM Pacific Standard Time I got on to talk to Erandiel (sorry for butchering your name), but as soon as I typed up my statement "There is someone on my Hard EU server that has been here since the very beginning with me. He has literally kept up a score of 2 kills and a ton of deaths (dying from nords) and he has been shielding in a corner and jumping on cades up and down and on barrels up and down. Has not contributed whatsoever. I was prepared to submit a report (37 pictures). We are currently on Wave 18...", I got an error telling me to refresh. The 2 times I did this, it gave me the same error, which led me to this report.

Hello, I first started to join this Hard EU7 server after Rammy wanted to start up a run. This player, NO_THING_II_OF_RIVERROCK has literally been doing nothing all game. From waves 1-18 he has been at 2 kills and around 4-6 deaths (from standing there not helping teammates or when the shielders (I and Rammy) died. Over the last few rounds around 15 or 16 to 18 I have been taking screenshots of what he has been doing, and his scoreboard.
Many of these pictures just show me at the shieldwall looking behind me. This is to show you what he was doing over the periods of time. He can be identified by his Blue banner with yellow spots.
All that this player has really accomplished was moving a few steps around the back of the area, as if possessed. He then walks up and jumps onto the cades, then back down, then runs and jumps up onto the barrels, then down again. Then randomly jumps around from time to time. We tried to get him to slash (there were plenty of spaces for him to slash as there was a slasher and a pikeman shooting for the most part). He did not shuffle whatsoever, but he did grief a few dep shields that he was standing behind (shown in the pictures).

Thanks for reading everything.

https://imgur.com/a/IwoQP#0
Sadly confirming this, although No_Thing was kind enough to hand over his sks for shielding when asked he did not do much else during this run Confused
Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator