Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Possible new normal barricade, newer version of the Aegis Shield fix
Hi guys!
I've been working on an optional replacement for the Normal Barricade after discussing it with some of you yesterday. It's basically a modification of the SHC, which looks a lot less sturdy, and consists more of gaps than of actual wood.
Here is a BRF file with the model, and an auto-generated collision mesh (which is probably too high-res, may want to look into that). Here's some screenies of it in OpenBRF as well (as I couldn't get it to work in game):

Lemme know what you think of it!

Edit: Newer screenies!

On another note, a while ago I have posted an updated version of one of the brf files (NI_Senni.brf to be exact), with some fixes for some of the new swords, and for the Aegis Shield. I have since had to update that Aegis Shield fix, as I had forgotten to do the lod's of the shield as well. I have now made another update on it, as I balls'ed up the lod fix in the first place. The newest version can be found here, and it should correctly fix the Aegis Shield once and for all. That's all for now, I hope you like it!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Possible new normal barricade, newer version of the Aegis Shield fix - by Maroon - 07-03-2014, 07:24 PM