Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Possible new normal barricade, newer version of the Aegis Shield fix
I'm just gonna suggest something, and have a mull over it. If you remove those bottom 3 logs lying on the ground and leave the main pole running up top. have the 3 X of support be tied to this main mast running up top. That way the end product would be two fences stuck into the ground by the bottom stakes, and tied together with rope via the wooden pole up top.

Another alternative i can see, would be to push the two sides closer together so that the support X logs rest against the uppermost nailed plank opposite them, this way you wont need the rope up top since the sides will be leaning against each other, or against just have the X beams tied directly to the mast up top.

Texture wise- the logs are perfect, no tweaking needed there Imo. The planks look really blurry though, perhaps replace that, or at least sharpen it up. And while we are on the subject of the planks, perhaps have them be a bit mis-shapen and crooked, instead of perfectly 2x4 and horizontally aligned. Gives is a more "hand-made" look. And you could always use the crossbow-string texture for the ropes?

Hope you take this as suggestions for improvement rather than criticism. I like it, i really do.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Possible new normal barricade, newer version of the Aegis Shield fix - by thatsmybanana - 07-04-2014, 11:25 PM