Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Illustrious
The thing is, being able to bring in the Illustrious is the only merit one handed classes have. For this to be changed, the 1 handed hero classes will have to be rebalanced as well.
The only thing the 1 handed class is now, is a 750k term to getting the Illustrious.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I agree with Susanoo. Illustrious should remain as it is in terms of which classes can use it. There are already legendary items that are locked to specific hero classes such as Darkfire's Legacy. What ASSASSINE suggests would increase the value of the weapon itself, but it would also serve to further degrade the already low status of legionnaires. As I wrote in my post above, because Legionnaires do not focus on the core aspects of the commando class, they are left in an awkward position. It's because of this limited viability that I urge that the legionnaire to be buffed in one-handed killing ability to the point where it stands out like a sore thumb among commandos.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
well, the thing is illustrious value is very low, but as an Odin drop it should be worth quite alot more. In the first post, i named the reasons why it would fit perfectly atm. i guess Legionnaire shall be buffed, illustrious should be able to be used by more classes and probs more legionnaire items are gonne get added soon.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(20-03-2014, 08:31 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: There are already legendary items that are locked to specific hero classes such as Darkfire's Legacy.
He found a Legacy? When did this happen?!  :o
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
Or make Illustrious a King Ragnar drop instead ? Wink
(22-03-2014, 10:14 AM)Scotshroom link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=24061.msg170920#msg170920 date=1395347467]
There are already legendary items that are locked to specific hero classes such as Darkfire's Legacy.
[/quote]

well did you guys hear who got a legacy?
(22-03-2014, 01:24 PM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Scotshroom link=topic=24061.msg171073#msg171073 date=1395483270]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=24061.msg170920#msg170920 date=1395347467]
There are already legendary items that are locked to specific hero classes such as Darkfire's Legacy.
[/quote]

well did you guys hear who got a legacy?
[/quote]
i did ye, guess when he can do it, i can aswell!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(22-03-2014, 12:20 PM)Yvain link Wrote: Or make Illustrious a King Ragnar drop instead ? Wink

Or buff the damage of it to make it more appealing -- though I think a buff to the Legionnaire itself would be preferable.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-03-2014, 05:43 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Yvain link=topic=24061.msg171081#msg171081 date=1395490856]
Or make Illustrious a King Ragnar drop instead ? Wink

Or buff the damage of it to make it more appealing -- though I think a buff to the Legionnaire itself would be preferable.
[/quote]
but still, since its an odin drop usuable by everyone,it would fit perfectly along with fell edge as thor drop
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted