Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Straw Hat
Hey guys my question is how to get the straw hat.dont think its craftabe and a bit weak for loot.
i already asked tenne and his anwer was:

I'm afraid that I'm the only person who has this Straw Hat so I can't tell you how to get one.

Apologies!

Tenne.

Dont rly know what he meant. he just dont WANT to tell me or CANT he tell me :S
maybe one of you can

greets FireAssassin
It's Tennes own hat, the devs added it just for him Tongue.

No way to get it without buying it off tenne Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Tenne is a friend of mine  from cRPG and he kept nagging me for a straw hat, so I gave him one. Currently his is the only one ingame, and also has  absolutely horrible stats.
Its who you know, not what you know  8)
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Straw hat sucks.  Tongue
Well I always wanted a Pistol!

=D
NO WAIT!

How about a Spiked Warclub, I mean, imma troll i got to have it!

Already got my Cave with the Hidden Cave map!
(30-04-2012, 07:55 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:Tenne is a friend of mine  from cRPG and he kept nagging me for a straw hat, so I gave him one. Currently his is the only one ingame, and also has  absolutely horrible stats.

You're a soft touch Wormy, you know that I just mentioned it!

Don't give me that! Big Grin (Regardless I am grateful ^^) Although I don't like how you said "currently his is the only one in game..."

Sorry FireAssassin, I should have been more clear in the pm I sent back to you. I didn't mean to mislead you at all, that wasn't my intention.

Regardless, it's got the same head armour as an arming cap, so it doesn't give me an advantage, a heavy disadvantage, sure, but no advantage.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Worm likes to give stuff out to those who bother him. So jump on IRC and keep messaging him til he gives you your own item of choice.
hehehe.....  Armor with a bulls eye on the chest.  Or maybe a helm with a bulls eye since most every Jav, arrow, rock hit me in the dang head.

The unique items are fun, and in the future it would be nice to see some more.  It is the unique things that make a game entertaining.  I honestly am spending more time making a "look" for my archer, rather then paying attention to item stats.  Well except for weight.....  hard to run in heavy stuff.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]