Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban?
Hey Hande it's Gomer. I don't know if you remeber but about two years ago I brought my house on a server that was running Hard Mode while it was still in developement and was banned for exploiting then told to come back 6 months later. About a year after that I got on my brothers account and contacted Sphinx. He told me that due to my actions almost getting him banned I can go "fuck myself" and he promptly banned my brothers account my account and IP Banned me from the forums aswell as IRC after about 4 months of me using them without issue or breaking a rule. During that time I believe that one of the developers was trying to contact HyperNoma or CoWorum I don't remeber whom but they were unable to. I never have had a definet answer. I have now lost 4 plus my brother two T4 classes (all earned legit and hundreds of fucking hours invested). I don't really care and I relize that because I was exploiting I will never get them back. I only want to be able to play. And most importantly openely play using the name Gomer. It's been two years and now that Sphinx and his persnol vendeta against me isn't a issue can I get a chance to play again. As FC_Nick I was a posotive member of the community with no issues and my current account is squeeky clean. I've never harmed the community. I did openly break rules and I did addmitly abuse Hard Mode before it was fully implemented for about... 30minutes before CoWurm shut down my servers and carpet banned me and my house. I beleive that 30min of crime for the banning of 3 accounts and two years of exile is a well served punsihment. I currently am and have been playing for about 2months without issue and PM ME if you want to ban that account but if you want to know the name and see that I am a changed man I will also gladly give you the name for that reason too. But to save the house I currently am in face I won't publicly post it. Anyway everyone else in the same instance got a mear slap on the wrist and a wanring not to host any game tpye not clearly posted. Seeing as currently I can't host servers I promise I wont do it again Big Grin. Anyway I would love a definte unban request instead of being told  "fuck you for trying to get me banned" -Sphinx and beign carpet banned on all forums of communication. (I had to use a TOR Broswer to log in to the forums haha) Anyway thanks for reading and happy hunting.
[17:16] == Gomer [4cd8a18f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.76.216.161.143] has joined #nordinvasion
[17:16] -NickServ- This nickname is registered. Please choose a different nickname, or identify via /msg NickServ identify <password>.
[17:17] <dexxtaa> Hey gomer
[17:17] <dexxtaa> How did you get permabanned from a mod so quickly.
[17:17] <Gomer> Hahaha If Jez gets on I will explain how
[17:18] <Gomer> Is an admin on the forums or anything? I would like to talk about this and none seem to be on
[17:18] <dexxtaa> Not that I can see.
[17:18] <dexxtaa> Deo is the only one I can think of
[17:18] <Gomer> Deo your an admin oh hey
[17:20] == Troy__ [18fb82c5@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.251.130.197] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
[17:21] <Gomer> Dexxtaa wanta hear the storie?
[17:21] <dexxtaa> Sure
[17:22] <Gomer> Alright Two days ago we discovered hardmode
[17:22] <Gomer> We dicked about with it and it was cool and I told worm
[17:22] <Gomer> I asked him if we could host are server 24/7 on it
[17:22] <Gomer> He said no
[17:22] <Gomer> So we took it off Jeffs server
[17:23] <Gomer> So Halfeaten on his server hosted it
[17:23] <Gomer> He didn't know but no one said we couldn't
[17:23] <Gomer> So then earlier yesterday we did map testing
[17:23] <Gomer> and then after we played a private hardcore mode with bots and were dicking about with server setting on our server
[17:24] <Gomer> PS I am not a server admin nor am I incharge of anything
[17:24] <Gomer> But I said I did it all
[17:24] <Gomer> I took the blame cause I hardly see it fair for being punished for a rule unwritten
[17:24] <Gomer> So then as we were fing about on Jeffs server with a PW
[17:25] <Gomer> Worm came in
[17:25] <Gomer> Then Worm told me he told me I wasn't supposed to do thuis (not my server remember but whatever) and then told me I was perma banned
[17:26] <Gomer> Then he never banned me lastnight so I sent him a PM he never banned me and I was staying off the server because of that and he fixed his mistake
[17:26] <Gomer> and thats where were at
[17:26] <Gomer> Being banned and reset for breaking a rule that no one knew about and using a  feature they released
[17:27] <Gomer> No one told them they couldn't do it and I was told we couldn't host with it
[17:27] <Gomer> We thought if we were dicking about with it and aslong as we reported issues and bugs itd be fine
[17:27] <Gomer> But now half the people got reset
[17:27] <Gomer> and I am perma banned
[17:27] <Gomer> And I have no control over anything
[17:30] <Gomer> So...
[17:30] <Gomer> Dexxtaa thats that
[17:30] <Gomer> I am Perma banned it seems
[17:30] <Gomer> First time banned in any Native game and it was a perma ban eh.....
[17:34] <Gomer> Dexxtaa what do you think?
[17:34] <dexxtaa> Be patient.
[17:34] <Gomer> I am
[17:35] <dexxtaa> lol Thanks
[17:35] <Gomer> But do you think this warrents a punishment?
[17:35] <dexxtaa> Oh oh
[17:35] <dexxtaa> I just read hardmode so far
[17:35] <dexxtaa> That's bannable, from what I hear.
[17:35] <Gomer> Wheres that rule?
[17:35] <Gomer> Also I don't have any control over either server
[17:35] <dexxtaa> Did you dig around in the files to uncover it?
[17:35] <Gomer> No
[17:36] <Gomer> Half said on his hosting thing he just pressed a button
[17:36] <Gomer> Clicked that is
[17:36] <dexxtaa> Also, are we talking about Prime Minister Jeff of Canada?A
[17:36] <Gomer> Yes
[17:36] <Gomer> and no
[17:37] <dexxtaa> Yes and no.
[17:37] <Gomer> Well Halfeatensniper was the one to find it
[17:37] <Gomer> But Jeff did it
[17:37] <Gomer> but we didn't know it was bannable
[17:37] <dexxtaa> Well, I'm not one to say, but it was clearly against the developer intent.
[17:37] <Gomer> Like when coworm came in the server we werre all happy over ts
[17:37] <Gomer> We didn't think anything was an issue
[17:37] <dexxtaa> Also, Jeff isn't the best company to keep.
[17:38] <Gomer> Idk about him
[17:38] <Gomer> He was realy just a clanie
[17:38] <Gomer> And server owner
[17:38] <dexxtaa> Regardless of whether or not any individual admin might say off the books, it's just the spirit in which the action was taken.
[17:38] <Gomer> We didn't do it in a bad manor
[17:38] <dexxtaa> Either way, even if what you say is true,
[17:38] <Gomer> It was done as exploration
[17:38] <dexxtaa> You're still an accessory to the breach of rules.
[17:38] <Gomer> it was just a cool feature
[17:38] <Gomer> How so?
[17:39] <dexxtaa> Because you were part of it.
[17:39] <Gomer> Where is that rule?
[17:39] <dexxtaa> You were there when it happened.
[17:39] <Gomer> Where was that rule I had no clue
[17:39] <dexxtaa> And as good intent as you had
[17:39] <Gomer> We were just dicking about
[17:39] <dexxtaa> Well, did you know that it's illegal to leech off someones wireless internet/
[17:39] <dexxtaa> ?
[17:39] <dexxtaa> Like if your neighbor had un-passworded internet
[17:39] <dexxtaa> And you connected to that
[17:39] <Gomer> Yes
[17:39] <dexxtaa> You can serve jail time.
[17:40] <dexxtaa> Most people don't know that.
[17:40] <Gomer> Yes I understand
[17:40] <dexxtaa> And people have gone to jail for that, even if they didn't know.
[17:40] <dexxtaa> Same principle applies.
[17:40] <Gomer> But the thing is
[17:40] <dexxtaa> From MY perspective
[17:40] <dexxtaa> Tragic as it is
[17:40] <Gomer> Come at it from my shoes
[17:40] <dexxtaa> I think that your permaban is warranted, if harsh.
[17:40] <Gomer> We discover a cool feature
[17:40] <dexxtaa> Don't get me wrong
[17:40] <dexxtaa> If I were you
[17:40] <dexxtaa> I'd be doing exactly what you're doing now xD
[17:40] <Gomer> Whats wrong with using it? I don't see any "laws" against it
[17:40] <dexxtaa> It'd be cool as fuck, and I'd check it out
[17:41] <dexxtaa> BUT.
[17:41] <Gomer> Exactly
[17:41] <dexxtaa> At this point in time
[17:41] <dexxtaa> I would definitely bargain with the devs.
[17:41] <Gomer> can I quote you?
[17:41] <dexxtaa> I'd lose a few levels to keep playing the mod.
[17:41] <Gomer> So would I
[17:41] <dexxtaa> Only if in context, because I'm also copying this chat.
[17:41] <Gomer> Ty
[17:41] <dexxtaa> I'd bargain to tell the admins to take a level penalty, or XP removal etc to keep playing.
[17:41] <Gomer> I wont para phrase
[17:42] <dexxtaa> What you did may not have been with malicious intent, but it's still against the developer intent, and spirit of the mod.
[17:42] <dexxtaa> Anyway, I'm going to play this mod. I've been deprived for 4 days

Gomer has consistently broken rules and received numerous official warnings. We believe his conduct led him and others to play on a server designed for abuse and player exploiting. There are strict server guidelines for a reason and these are CLEARLY explained on the forum. The reason only Gomer has been banned is due to his culmination of previous warnings and this act. The other players present are also on their final strike and if reported again will also be permanently banned.

We take player exploiting very seriously, more so when a server is specifically running to break those rules and encourage other players to cheat. These are shut down and have their status permanently revoked, whilst players on there will have their stats reset.

The best way to ensure your character does not get reset is by playing on official verified servers which do not use a password, does not have custom maps and is running the latest version of the mod.
-Jez

So Jez said this. But it leaves me two very big questions. One being how did I have multipule rule infractions that cumulated seeing as this was my first issue that warrented a ban. And two it wasn't my server nor did I have any control of it I was just the guy who posted on the forums that we were using hard mode. Why was I banned not warned or reset?
Gomer,

1st, you're an idiot. I had to point that out first.

2nd, you keep coming back with excuses every single time and it has yet to work to convince anyone you're a victim of circonstances.

3rd, you bought different cd-key to avoud being banned, faking to be your own brother and annoying constantly admins on IRc/TS/in-game.

4th, NI has done so well without you, I really can't see why it should change.

5th, You are known to do admin shopping in failed attempt to get unbanned, which just made you lose all credibility and got your reputation get even worse.

6th, I could have simply stopped at reason #1

* after so long still keep those logs? It's been more than 2 years, you got let it go man...  I don't know why you keep a txt file on your desktop. NI might have ruined an important part of your childhood :X
(19-03-2014, 10:25 AM)sphinx link Wrote: Gomer,

1st, you're an idiot. I had to point that out first.

2nd, you keep coming back with excuses every single time and it has yet to work to convince anyone you're a victim of circonstances.

3rd, you bought different cd-key to avoud being banned, faking to be your own brother and annoying constantly admins on IRc/TS/in-game.

4th, NI has done so well without you, I really can't see why it should change.

5th, You are known to do admin shopping in failed attempt to get unbanned, which just made you lose all credibility and got your reputation get even worse.

6th, I could have simply stopped at reason #1

* after so long still keep those logs? It's been more than 2 years, you got let it go man...  I don't know why you keep a txt file on your desktop. NI might have ruined an important part of your childhood :X

1st: Proves my point your a immature spiteful shrude
2nd: Nope I have no excuses at all?
3rd: Yeah I did and no i didn't you actually banned my brother and me track the IPs
4th: Ive been here the whole time read the post
5th: Not admin shopping I have just been waiting for you to leave because honestly I knew you would do this again and now that you arn't NA Admin I know I can atleast have a fair appeal without you just saying no because of your personal hardon against me.
6th: Yet again proves why your a fucking immature douche that should have never been admin and honestly should have been banned with me you were just as guilty
*Still have the TS pictures and logs of you saying why we should blame me so everyone can get off easy haha so fuck yourself Sphinx*

As it says in the rules for this forum section if it doesn't pretain to the unban request witch non of your comment has it doesn;t belong here. Stop spamming if you still don't like me that's fucking great but honestly you'r just being petty and annoying.

(11-09-2012, 05:10 PM)Senni link Wrote: Quick and simple rules:

-No irrelevant posts in the unban request threads; only post if you have something relevant to the request.
-If denied by one Developer, do not contact another, requesting an unban.

Thank you,

NI team
-Sphinx that first one is for you
-What ever dev decides to say no I willlsiten to. When a DEV not Sphinx tells me no I will listen to them. Sphinx aint a dev last I checked only a admin that fucking hates me and banned my account without warning or reason.
I m directly involved, you involved me after you named me in many occasions in your OP and lied on so many things.

This said, I cant perm ban people so it wasnt me banning you. It was also proven by one of your friend that you dont even have a brother. Both account on gomer and your fake brother were using your first name in the email addresses that were use. I doubt you have the same first name than your brother that doesnt even exist (when you brag about lying to admins on Ts, people rat you out each time) or that he uses your email. You're so full of it, always lame childish excuses.

And if this aint an unban request, why didnt you just PM  Hande? You  came here and threw dirt on my name thinking I was gone for good and wouldnt reply? I fail to see how you grew up during those years.

End of the show, talk to Hande in private to make your case, I won't let you do a public show in this section of the forum for your personal vendetta.