Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB 200+ Lumps
So I decided to go for the Imperial Armour. I know that it´s really really expensive, but I´m also satisfied with what I´m playing atm. That´s why I need such a crafting goal. So help me and give me offers which are acceptable. No need to buy anything, it will take enough time anyways.

Cheers
Thank you for that joke. Wanted to craft it one time, too, but I gave up after one month when I only had 30 Lumps.
Anyway nice crafting goal and good luck with finishing that armor.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Thank you, but I´m not going to craft it in only 1 month. I calculated it and I don´t care how much time it will take.
And thats why lumps are so durn expensive..
How much do you offer per lump?
(21-03-2014, 09:42 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: And thats why lumps are so durn expensive..
How much do you offer per lump?

Mhh I think my max offer will beeee... 75k. If you are a friend of mine (anyone who thinks that) you will be so kind not to ask for more, as I´m not in hurry :p
Yesss! Finally ! Go Alphaa , go !
Wusel @ Omnia
(22-03-2014, 08:12 AM)Legend link Wrote: Yesss! Finally ! Go Alphaa , go !

It would be faster if you donate yours, Legend? :3
Oh and by the way, I´m not going to sell my Royal Scale Armour or Elmwood Arrows for that.

Things I can and will offer:

Tower Shield (many many many mats)
6m gold, getting more each day of course
mats I don´t need such as WoG´s, Raven Feathers, Eagle Feathers, Bronze Arrowheads, Bear Furs.

And as a last thing, I´m also buying Copper Bars (not Zincs they are some easy loot)
Bump Sad