Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB/WTT Hurricane or Fiendish Bow (3.5M, Craftables, Legendaries)
Howdy folks, I'm currently offering the follow items as combinations/options for either a Hurricane or Fiendish Bow:
  • Transitional Armor (Original Blue)
  • Sharpshooter Bow
  • Bronze Arrows
  • Swadian Hope
  • Fearsome Knight Helmet
  • Up to 3,500,000 gold
  • Hard mode crafting materials (please specify)
If you're interested in trading your Hurricane or Fiendish Bow for some of these items, please feel free to respond to this thread, PM me, or find me on either the VLKA TeamSpeak channel on the official TS server or on the official IRC channel if you'd like to discuss terms. Thanks!
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Offer raised to: 1.6M
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Offer raised to: 1.7M

Offer raised to: 1.8M

Hi, if you change your mind and you are interested by fiendish and you have like a Eastern Katana, we could trade it  Smile
Hi GeNf, unfortunately I don't have an Eastern Katana to trade with. Would you be interested in selling your Fiendish for gold in the future?

Offer (for Hurricane Bow) raised to: 1.9M

hello,

I dont think so. It will only trade it + gold wiht another Legendary.  Wink
No problems GeNf, good luck on your search for a Katana!

Offer for Hurricane bow raised to 2.0M, and new offer placed for Fiendish Bow at 1.0M.

thx, good luck too for the bow. (By the way, I get the fiendish bow the first night I played in normal :o)
Wish I had that kind of luck! I have 4 capped characters, defeated Prince 40+ times, Thor 20+ times, and even Odin, and still not a single legendary. :'(