Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bolts Armor Penetration
Bronze bolts and onyx bolts seems quite pointless for their high prices, paying an extra 1.5 mill for +3 damage and X mill for +8 damage when compared to gold bolts. I suggest nerfing the marketplace bolts armor penetration to 10%, bronze to 15% then leave onyx at 20% or +5 on all those %'s cause who wouldn't want stronger crossbows. Atleast then it would make the bolts more useful apart from the nice aesthetics upgrade.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Support.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I support this as well.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
While I would like to see this as well, I'm not sure it's quite as simple. All items can be given certain "flags" by the game, or attributes, so to say. There's a flag for an item being a 2 handed weapon, a flag for crush through, etc. There is also one that adds extra penetration, and does so by ignoring 20% of your target's armor. I could be wrong here, but I don't think it's possible to mod in additional flags, that add, say, 15% extra penetration.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Instead of nerfing everything else, how about just buffing the other bolts.
Gold bolts are pretty weak already.
also keep in mind it is not only +3 damage, you gain damage bonuses from your strength aswell as from your profency, so it is rather about 20 more damage .
Wusel @ Omnia
(23-03-2014, 01:59 PM)Legend link Wrote: also keep in mind it is not only +3 damage, you gain damage bonuses from your strength aswell as from your profency, so it is rather about 20 more damage .

The strength factor does not effect the damage of crossbows.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(23-03-2014, 01:48 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Instead of nerfing everything else, how about just buffing the other bolts.
I'd prefer this route
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-03-2014, 02:51 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Punishment™ link=topic=24543.msg171305#msg171305 date=1395582538]
Instead of nerfing everything else, how about just buffing the other bolts.
I'd prefer this route
[/quote]
seems a tad unfair given that their is only one set of craftable bolts available at the moment which is a big jump in costs and stats from the marketplace ones. before nerfing gold bolts perhaps new "mid-tier" bolts should be added to compensate? or just make gold bolts craftable and leave t4 crossbow with t3 bolts ?
(23-03-2014, 01:09 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: Bronze bolts and onyx bolts seems quite pointless for their high prices, paying an extra 1.5 mill for +3 damage and X mill for +8 damage when compared to gold bolts. I suggest nerfing the marketplace bolts armor penetration to 10%, bronze to 15% then leave onyx at 20% or +5 on all those %'s cause who wouldn't want stronger crossbows. Atleast then it would make the bolts more useful apart from the nice aesthetics upgrade.
But you always pay a lot for only a small bonus when you replace a weapon of yours. You can't just ask for a buff for everything... Legendaries don't have to be much better than other weapons. Anyway if onyx were buffed, you would have to buy them for a much higher price... I believe onyx are currently well balanced.
Maybe a super-secret new legendary pack of bolts could be added additionally...