Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WS] Woolen Socks [50+] [Selective Recruiting]
Thank you Prof Troll for making this page, I am a busy man at the moment, so do not have time to keep a thread updated.

Prof Troll nicely offered to make it for the house and this does not mean he is trying to overthrow me Tongue
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Aw. But a coup would have been so much fun! Sad
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Here's a video re-enactment of Prof's coup of Brad:
[Image: qu9.gif]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

#UrBoiGreatHammerSTAYDENCHGOLARGE
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(28-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Greatsword link Wrote: Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

thank god
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
wut, greatsword leaving?
(28-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Greatsword link Wrote: Well lads it's been fun but It's time to announce my departure from the house.During my absence I have had time to contemplate my position within the house and my relationship with the leadership. I've come to the decision that Woolen Socks, in its current state is just not the right house for me. Wish you all the best (except Scotshroom).
Cheerio shitlords!

top kek
WS House
Cheerio shitlords!

Oi dammit Greatsword. Now I have noone who drinks Wodka with me to get drunk on Ts anymore.....
Hope I will still see ya around the weekend events.

I wrote a song for you Greatsword that express my feelings the best way I can imagine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ef3C-6DCyM

Just ignore the spanish subtitles and yes I am Taylor Swift
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(28-03-2014, 09:30 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Just ignore the spanish subtitles and yes I am Taylor Swift

Portuguese*
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Cheerio shitlords!

Guess you went mad without your daily dose of YHELLOOO.