Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WS] Woolen Socks [50+] [Selective Recruiting]
(04-11-2015, 08:21 PM)WS_Elmo link Wrote: [quote author=bluzark link=topic=24621.msg247372#msg247372 date=1446668206]
[Image: qNxJfmG.png]

accepted

Accepted Welcome to LK!
[/quote]

rofl This is brilliant. Blessed should have required this when we were full of Canadians.
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
Welcome Bluzark(passed the trial if there was even one) and Faravin(who already quit NI like 10 times)
Event info for next week:
Thursday, the 12th of November
Ragnarok Mode
Time is 19.00 BMT(20.00 CET)
Pass is whyyoualwayslieing(ofc not)
Maps will be Frosthaven and FUS(Bluzark's idea  :Smile )

Join TS 15 min before it starts
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(05-11-2015, 09:36 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Pass is whyyoualwayslieing(ofc not) throwinyourlaundry
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(10-11-2015, 07:05 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Tarrod link=topic=24621.msg247447#msg247447 date=1446759394]
Pass is whyyoualwayslieing(ofc not) throwinyourlundry
[/quote]
FTFY
Sad to see members leave after being in WS for so long :/ Goodluck Tarrod Wambo and Leberkas! Allied events JaJa?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I feel silly for joining then leaving a week later. But this is exactly why I was content with not having an house and wait it out.
But we might have to do some allied events yeah knowing these dickweeds I am dealing with  ;D
(14-11-2015, 12:37 PM)WS_Elmo link Wrote: Sad to see members leave after being in WS for so long :/ Goodluck Tarrod Wambo and Leberkas! Allied events JaJa?

I feel so sorry, because it was always fun playing with you my darling.
Hope we can host some allied events Smile
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo ( Secret Bump)  elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo elmo
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
elmo, have you updated the house members, (secret bump because why not)
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(14-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Prof_Troll link Wrote: elmo, have you updated the house members, (secret bump because why not)
I guess Wambo would join aswell If you would accept him.