Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WS] Woolen Socks [50+] [Selective Recruiting]
Attention NA community thinking of joining Woolen Socks!

Since this house is EU, I have started my own Official (unofficial) NA version of WS

If you kind of talk like Banana, have a heart of gold like Brad, do lots of drugs like Rammy, are keen and insightful like Ryan, and have the unique world view of Prof Troll..
you're probably an American!
If not, your probably Canadian, in which case...Welcome!

TY for your time (and space in yr thread)

this just for fun, calm down

Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(11-09-2014, 06:22 PM)Deer link Wrote: Attention NA community thinking of joining Woolen Socks!

Since this house is EU, I have started my own Official (unofficial) NA version of WS

If you kind of talk like Banana, have a heart of gold like Brad, do lots of drugs like Rammy, are keen and insightful like Ryan, and have the unique world view of Prof Troll..
you're probably an American!
If not, your probably Canadian, in which case...Welcome!

TY for your time (and space in yr thread)

this just for fun, calm down
Deer pls
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
i forgot to mention Tarrod's wonderful sense of humor
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
deers been in the rotten apples again
Player Name: IL_Caesar (Will be changed to Blodfjorn when and if accepted as recruit)
Do you understand and speak English: Of course i wouldn't have been able read this Tongue
Character ID: 2449723
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Royal Guard
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must): Yes
Why do you want to join WS: Because i think it's time for me to be in a real house with more then 5 members of people i know
[LK]FellEdge - 2449723
Blessed_Mjolnir - 2495180
Blessed_UllrsBane - 2490130
Eyjafjallajokull - 2490131
(12-09-2014, 05:53 AM)Leggatus M. Caesar link Wrote: Player Name: IL_Caesar (Will be changed to Blodfjorn when and if accepted as recruit)
Do you understand and speak English: Of course i wouldn't have been able read this Tongue
Character ID: 2449723
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Royal Guard
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(mic is a must): Yes
Why do you want to join WS: Because i think it's time for me to be in a real house with more then 5 members of people i know

Rejected Sorry
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(12-09-2014, 03:32 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: Rejected Sorry

What? no "We feel like this house is not the right house for you" ? What has happened brad? you used to be such a nice guy.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
This thread is in serious need of a bump. Oh, and the 7y7 needs your towershields, they stink at melee. 8)
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
eww, nickyj ist trolling
(28-09-2014, 03:38 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: 7y7

yy7