Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction House, Gold devalued?
Is there currently a gathering of players whose goal is to decimate the value of gold?
Since massive amounts of low and high level crafting mats seem to have increased 5 to 10 times in value practically overnight.
crazed  Sad
VLKA_Eucliwood
ya saw some of those craftables like coal it was some crazy stuff there!!!
just don't buy it and the will waste their gold putting up stuff...

i guess they also waste gold buying everything...

edit:

OR its some kind of glitch/bug...
(01-05-2012, 12:04 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote:just don't buy it and the will waste their gold putting up stuff...

i guess they also waste gold buying everything...

This, just wait the price go low again...

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Yeh! I was WTF this am. Of course it stops me crafting because these prices are insane relative to the gold you can bring in from actually playing and completing quests etc., and for the odd mats I need I am not going to pay these prices and can't afford to. Equally prices were creeping up before this am shock and paying crazy prices for metal or similar or just play 20 mins to get the bent swords.

If is really is a cabal of players if only they'd show this energy in the real world.
This inflates the AH, stopping less wealthy players from buying mats :/ just a shame
Its time to start a AH war!
1. Check the prices of PA_ and DP_ Pusher.
2. Sell your own resources to a little bit lower price to the AH
2.1    IF they buy it
          be happy about the big profit
2.2    OR
          they are forced to make a better price, they will put up a cheaper resource
2.3                        IF they put up a cheaper resource
2.4                        start again with Point 1.
2.5                        OR be happy
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
lol i got 17 coal and was wondering why the cheapest is 5500 in Ah :O
Quote:1. Check the prices of PA_ and DP_ Pusher.
Not understand what's wrong with free trade?
If there are so many eager and lazy, it should not interfere other prosperity  ???