Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

10 Map Bugs
First of all, I'd like to apologize myself for spamming on the forum. That's why I couldn't report these bugs right away.
But anyways, here are some more bugs I found:

Coastal Raid:

When You are down the stairs near the suspension bridge and You look up a bit, Your screen will turn to blue.
When You go right next to the bridge to the beach, You can get under it.

Port Assault:

I already reported that before, but the area You have to be in to let the bots stuck under You, is much bigger than I expected - The area is along all the wooden merlons.
When You go to the place where the bot stucks, all other bots will stuck below You. Only ranged bots or bots with long ranged melee weapons can reach You.

The First Defence:

When You go on the edge of the bridge, all bots will stuck under You. Only ranged bots can reach You.

Swadian Hamlet:
There is a limiter missing, which enables You to enter a area bots can't enter.

Swadian Town:
When You stand on that wooden construction, bots stuck under You.

Hyper's Hell:
The bots spawned behind the gate and stucked. You can only deal damage to the bots by hitting them with Your fists or with a pike when they stuck behind the wall.

The Great Hall:
When You stand under that platform, all bots will stuck above You. Even if some bots come down to You, they will stay away from You, not even Vet Pikes can reach You.

Old Shire:
If one player locks the gate when the other one is behind it, the player behind the gate can shoot through gap between the ground and the gate and kill bots. It is even possible to restore ammo the and bots can't reach You. (I'm not completely sure if this a "bug", but at least the gap should be closed)
And just to share my opinion with You, I'm really disappointed by the "new" Port Assault". It was the best ktitng map, now there is none.
Kiting is purposely being removed.
More info here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...687.0.html
Yeah, I know about that thread - Disappointing to me, though :/

I added some more bugs.
Most of those are caused by the brilliant warband AI.  Tongue