Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Share Your Computer-Specs
-Information-

[glow=red,2,300]Well, I am receiving my computer that I ordered recently, I can't wait, I will also share
My specs of my new born child, I hope you will do the same, the specs of my computer
Will be in the spoiler below[/glow].

[glow=red,2,300]I can say it was not cheap, but hell take me... I think it might be worth it, it will not outdate in years, many years[/glow].
I use an Alienware M11 (R2)... I crash in warband all the time  :'(

I also have general overheating issues whenever the graphics card is being used  :-[
(11-06-2012, 09:31 PM)Flammy link Wrote:I use an Alienware M11 (R2)... I crash in warband all the time  :'(

I also have general overheating issues whenever the graphics card is being used  :-[

Have you looked inside at all?

I play on my laptop, used to hit 95C a couple of weeks ago. Looked inside, the vents were full of dust. Cleaned it, now it doesn't go above 65C Big Grin.

If you can't look inside, get a can of air and spray into the intake vents of your laptop, try to stop the fan spinning too fast, and make sure your laptops off Tongue. If dust comes out, it might be worth looking inside in the future Tongue.

@Nexodus, Nice pc specs! That things incredible Oo.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Senni can be right on that, happened to my laptop too, does quite work, but if it is too late, you must change the component.

@Senni Thanks Wink I paid a lot for it, but I can't wait!
you are using www.komplett.no and that computer cost him about 8.000 dollars / ca 40.000 NOK.
(jeg er  Norsk)
51 Tusen Wink Men jævla tollpost Globe har mistet pc i lageret...
51 tusen??? sick jeg har komplett premium i30 med x2 HD Radeon 7950 Smile
Indeed Smile
Keep it in English. Use Language Boards to talk with other lang.
Acer Aspire 5742 (laptop)
Intel Core i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.4 GHz (processor)
4 GB RAM
64-bit OS
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel HD Graphics
500 GB Hard Drive
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)