Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,pls!
62.61%
144 62.61%
no, we just want the cading.
9.57%
22 9.57%
I dont care about it.
6.52%
15 6.52%
yes, but nerf it, meaning stronger bots.
5.65%
13 5.65%
Whine whine whine
15.65%
36 15.65%
Total 230 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting stuff, keep it here!
bumping this.

the dev's stance on kiting is pretty clear but the new map update was one of the worst i've seen in a long time. sticking a plank of wood across what is arguably the only cadeable area in swadian old village is pretty ballsy for a map update. atleast when kiting was previously nerfed it was done so with significant changes to the maps so as to promote teamwork. sticking long walls to disjoint any possible chance at making it from one side of the map to another is the 5 minute work of child rather than the careful and game changing altercations that we've previously been treated too.

some clarification on what is trying to be achieved by such nerfs would be golden.

there are people in far away regions that struggle to fill a server with the people required to form a shieldwall, and killing kiting is killing a major component of their playstyle.

cheers
Going Deep
(21-03-2015, 10:10 AM)Madjosh link Wrote: there are people in far away regions that struggle to fill a server with the people required to form a shieldwall, and killing kiting is killing a major component of their playstyle.
So true it seems as though NI has turned into if you don't like playing on EU servers you may aswell not play at all.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Well funs over people

idk about the rest of the world but for the Au community which is Small yes but we see Kiting as a part of Ni as most of the time we don't have the numbers to do Hard/Rag some times even Normal

It maybe a stupid idea but can we have kiting sever full of all the maps that were good for kiting eg the old The First Defence Etc... Maybe block of the areas were you can Barricade,Shield to make it that you can only kite. So i see this sever being Kiting-Normal/Hard/Rag or one better all so once you beat wave 20 Normal it starts wave 1 Hard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I am for the Kiting cause from 8:00-17:00 are on the full servers just players who dont know how to cade or build cades so i would like it if we could have just 3-4 server for kiting cause without kiting NI is just boring.
Yes i love kiting, yes imo this is a part of the game, but admins will answer you NI is a game based on teamwork.
(21-03-2015, 11:30 AM)Yokmen link Wrote: Yes i love kiting, yes imo this is a part of the game, but admins will answer you NI is a game based on teamwork.
There are things called kiting runs so admin have 0 reason to say No.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The idea is pretty nice, I'd say. The big trouble is to make one more or few more servers requires money (so I guess donators are most welcome Smile). Also I believe for Asia & Pacific region it's quite a challenge to get a server that provides reasonable ping for everyone.
(21-03-2015, 03:05 PM)Bobo link Wrote: (so I guess donators are most welcome Smile).
only problem with that there's no insensitive to donate past 5 euros/dollars because everything past it is only paying for a suggestion that the devs don't even look at anymore
1.3.15-studded gauntlets
Must admit I do not comprehed...  :-\
(21-03-2015, 03:30 PM)project1moon link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=24687.msg225889#msg225889 date=1426950341]
(so I guess donators are most welcome Smile).
only problem with that there's no insensitive to donate past 5 euros/dollars because everything past it is only paying for a suggestion that the devs don't even look at anymore
[/quote]

Correct, for personal gain that is.

The real incentive to donating is..... so that the mod doesn't shut down and you don't loose all your work. For all you know NI could be gone tomorrow, then what, bye bye hundreds/thousands of hours.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015