Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,pls!
62.61%
144 62.61%
no, we just want the cading.
9.57%
22 9.57%
I dont care about it.
6.52%
15 6.52%
yes, but nerf it, meaning stronger bots.
5.65%
13 5.65%
Whine whine whine
15.65%
36 15.65%
Total 230 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting stuff, keep it here!
(31-03-2015, 12:37 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote: [quote author=Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link=topic=24687.msg226782#msg226782 date=1427779589]
Thats why i wanted the Royal Assassins a bit slower and now on "new" maps like Swadian Overgrown they catch him in a few seconds, it's not the fault of his aim but he needs 2Headshots to kill One of them. Is that fair?

Twisty

The bots are not supposed to balanced for kiting. You are not supposed to be able to easily beat wave 20 on any given mode. 2 head shots is perfectly reasonable given the wave they spawn on ( 8 ).

This is a team play mod. Not a kiting mod, and the bots will be balanced as such.
[/quote]
Since when is kiting with a team not considered teamwork?
Soviet is right a team means 3players or higher so if you kite with 2others you are teamplaying Tongue
(31-03-2015, 12:56 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Soviet is right a team means 3players or higher so if you kite with 2others you are teamplaying Tongue
umm... no? a team can consist of two people
Oh yes right, but you're already right.
(31-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Oh yes right, but you're already right.
right!
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(31-03-2015, 05:26 AM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Thats why i wanted the Royal Assassins a bit slower and now on "new" maps like Swadian Overgrown they catch him in a few seconds, it's not the fault of his aim but he needs 2Headshots to kill One of them. Is that fair?

Twisty

Kiting can indeed be a team effort, but Twisty's remark suggests that he wants these bots to be solo-able.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Dear Maroon,

I want them Solo able cause much Maps are now closer and Royal Assassins are very fast so you can't kite them as Wardne with SS and Bronze (just an Example) i am Crossbow, so i can't kite Tongue

Regards,

Twisty
(31-03-2015, 04:42 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Royal Assassins are very fast so you can't kite them as Wardne with SS and Bronze
Wear lighter armor then and learn to aim.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
I already said  they catch 2 Headshots each that has nothing to do with my aim.
(31-03-2015, 04:42 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: I want them Solo able

(31-03-2015, 12:56 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Soviet is right a team means 3players or higher so if you kite with 2others you are teamplaying Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."